• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Non JCB show up in the spot
44e.gif

jbug617

Banned
Looks like he's trying to eat himself to death

He got a sugar mama.
master-p-simin-hashemizadeh-3.jpg

She bought him for Valentine Day:
Hashemizadeh splashing out big time for Valentine’s Day after buying Master P a white 2016 Rolls Royce Ghost, which goes for around $270,000. She also bought the No Limit boss a $50k pair of diamond earrings for the special day.

Man I got back into destiny recently and I can't believe that the dlc is still $60. Every quest I get from the quest board is for a dlc level. So annoying.

Reason #2423432423 why euro football is better than Trumpball

I'm watching the FA Cup and Lincoln City (a team so small they aren't even ranked amongst the top 140 teams in England/Wales) is beating Burnley (a team in the Premier League)

This is the equivalent of a Texas high school football team beating the....Jaguars or some shit.

Reason #2423432423 why euro football is better than Trumpball

I'm watching the FA Cup and Lincoln City (a team so small they aren't even ranked amongst the top 140 teams in England/Wales) is beating Burnley (a team in the Premier League)

This is the equivalent of a Texas high school football team beating the....Jaguars or some shit.

And a small London club, who was like 10th in the PL last season is now in the lead! Miracles do happen!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Really? Is this where we will talk about the issues then? Is it Bigly? Or Bigleague?

I think the mods were saying that not every dumb thing that Trump says needs a thread and can be discussed in PoliGAF.

Based on the "I'm obsessed with politics" thread, I don't think it's healthy to get angry at every single thing that Trump says or does. It's taxing enough with the all the big shit going on and we've got 4 years of this to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom