• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Savage has some serious haters in Houston. The kid has looked good while Watson has looked "ok" at times and basically terrible this past Saturday. Yet fans are all "We want our shiny new rookie QB to start!"

Unreal

Imagine being a browns fan, especially during the Manziel era.

Wait until he costs you a game and they're gonna get louder and worse.

cdyhybrid

It's interesting that junior accounts start coming out of the woodwork to defend the Pats much like they do to defend Trump or corrupt cops in political threads 🤔

Draxal

It's interesting that junior accounts start coming out of the woodwork to defend the Pats much like they do to defend Trump or corrupt cops in political threads 🤔

Just you wait, I've got a post saved for when RUTGERS SHOCKS the world and beat u guys starring your favorite sports figure.

I don't, it aint happening who am i kidding

MechDX

DHxLnE1UIAAAqq7.jpg:large

#Triggered

Hindl

Why the fuck is everyone outside? And they are all trying to see it using the selfie cam on their phones. So it's like 20 people outside taking selfies of the sun right now.

Well the selfie shit is so they can see it without destroying their eyes. But yeah people got told this is a rare event so they'll all be getting their instagram posts

KyroLen

Neo Member

I rarely post, but when I do it's about football, wrestling, or how much I disdain Trump.

Pretty hypocritical to lump everyone that's a "junior" into a category like that, but not surprising given the jealousy the Patriots generate from most.

cdyhybrid

I rarely post, but when I do it's about football, wrestling, or how much I disdain Trump.

Pretty hypocritical to lump everyone that's a "junior" into a category like that, but not surprising given the jealousy the Patriots generate from most.
Who's lumping?

Just making an interesting observation, that's all.

BigAT

Yeah, you sound like a real gem:

LOL at any assclown who thinks that Brady got caught cheating.

There is literally no evidence, there is nothing, and this is a bunch of bullshit. Anyone supporting this is just jealous of a winning QB or just downright pathetic. If you support Gooddell you need your god damn head checked.

Do you have proof of this corruption? Because if not, better keep your trap shut.

Fact is Wells Report was destroyed when held to scrutiny, there is no direct evidence of cheating, this whole thing was never about that anyway. But go ahead, support the unjustified decision and side with the uneducated morons of the world.

Lump away CDY!

KyroLen

Neo Member
Yeah, you sound like a real gem:

Lump away CDY!

Uh, you pull select quotes of me in a football related thread? You know I just posted in the very post YOU quoted that I post in football threads.

Why not post some of my quotes from the election thread, where I detail how family has turned on me due to my hatred for Trump?

I'm not some white dude that you can sit there and judge as a Trump supporting alt-right asshole, and to do that makes you no better then them.

Planx

Personally I don't post in those threads because the circlejerk is jerking to something I agree with, namely fuck Trump and fuck the racist police forces across the country

but every single Pats fan needs to stop supporting them because the QB, coach and owner are friends with the cheeto in chief? That's something I disagree with and gives me reason to post. I support the Pats because I was born in New England and they are the New England Patriots. Until they move they've got me. And until we've got people demanding that every prominent NFL person goes on record how they feel about Trump so we can get a list of teams that are OK to support, I'm going to assume this is couched in Pats hatred rather than actually caring about how it'll affect politics.

bionic77

Hilarious that Pats fans still think that this is about jealousy.

I like to point out that I was the first person to point out that the Pats were evil scumbags. Most laughed at me. It helped that Bill is the biggest fucking douchebag and asshole we have seen in pro sports in a long time. The contempt he holds for the media and fans is almost Trumpian (I can see why they get along so well). Added to that were the multiple times they were caught and punished for cheating. And now of course since it is the most evil thing to do they are all in love with a guy who got elected by promising to be more racist than any other candidate.

Definitely jealously my friend. Keep telling yourself that!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Move on please. And don't pick on the juniors simply for their status, if there's a concern just PM the mod staff.

Planx

Hilarious that Pats fans still think that this is about jealousy.

I like to point out that I was the first person to point out that the Pats were evil scumbags. Most laughed at me. It helped that Bill is the biggest fucking douchebag and asshole we have seen in pro sports in a long time. The contempt he holds for the media and fans is almost Trumpian (I can see why they get along so well). Added to that were the multiple times they were caught and punished for cheating. And now of course since it is the most evil thing to do they are all in love with a guy who got elected by promising to be more racist than any other candidate.

Definitely jealously my friend. Keep telling yourself that!

yeah the time when they had the camera in the wrong circle and the time that the footballs were cold really means the patriots are evil incarnate

And he doesn't hold the media in contempt, he holds bad questions in contempt. If you ask him a good question he won't shut up

MechDX

Mike Klis‏Verified account
@MikeKlis
Follow
More
Vance Joseph will address QB situation at his 1:15 presser. Joseph expected to name Trevor Siemian the starter, per source. #9sports

Lynch is such a damn bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom