• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
About $7200 per regular season week minimum.

$122,400 minimum if you stay on the entire season.

There is no limit on how much you can pay more desirable practice squad players.

The Steelers paid BJ Finney a full minimum salary a few years back (like $400k) so he'd stay on their practice squad and refuse a pick up with another team.

Duxxy3

In all of the activity I completely forgot that Jordan Richards somehow made the Pats team. That just makes no sense to me. He's on his third year and he still sucks. Consistently sucks too.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I was talking with a friend not too long ago how I'm surprised third string QBs don't practice kicking/punting on the side to have a backup skill to fall back on.

Tom Tupa played in the league for 17 years following this logic. It's like being a left handed knuckleball reliever.

Bread

Banned
In all of the activity I completely forgot that Jordan Richards somehow made the Pats team. That just makes no sense to me. He's on his third year and he still sucks. Consistently sucks too.
He's smart, they need to keep him around

Gobias

Banned
Today is the day where teams cut 3rd string defensive tackles and fans complain because they knew he was the next big thing.

I was talking with a friend not too long ago how I'm surprised third string QBs don't practice kicking/punting on the side to have a backup skill to fall back on.

My boy Kizer was an all state punter in high school. And he played basketball.

MechDX

Atlanta Falcons‏Verified account
@AtlantaFalcons
Follow
More
Arthur Blank will match up to one million dollars in donations for #Houston.

Help us help Houston.
Donate: https://www.redcross.org/donate/cm/falconsunited-pub …

DIj1iDoV4AIL_Kn.jpg:large

crosses arms and stares at RBH

Should I feel bad for the 28-3 jokes this off season?

Nope

Gibson was playing better by the end of the preseason. Yes Treggs was outplaying him, but this is a roster spot that probably won't even be active on game days. So they're betting that Gibson continues to get better because his ceiling is higher than Treggs.

And the eagles cut their other 5th round pick so I think Howie can admit mistakes
Well he definitely has had a lot of chances to.

Jarnet87

Was JJ Wilcox that terrible in camp/preseason. Is TJ Ward any better. Do the Bucs think Justin Evans may survive the 2nd round bust curse. So many question down at the new sombrero.

Slo

DenverGAF - Apparently the Vikes signed some QB project named Sloter. Anybody see him play this preseason?

Hunter S.

Wait, is there still a Denver GAF? We're a couple years removed from their SuperBowl team.
Denver Gaf was always rarely fans from Colorado, so most of them left. Sloter has been good not throwing any interceptions. A lot of Denver fans liked him because he was a local guy which is probably the biggest reason . He played strong despite only playing one year of college.

Don't get too excited.

Hunter S.

I think Denver fans are somewhat okay with Brock because he never really fucked us. He just beat the Patriots and fucked the Texans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom