• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

BRAD MUTHAFUCKIN KAAYA TAKING THIS LEAGUE BY STORM

From a preseason top 5 pick to cut. Never understood the evaluation on him.

WTF happened to Jeremy McNichols in Tampa?

Coming out of college I thought he was gonna be pretty good. Possibly a 4 down back.

He was garbage in camp and preseason. Zero ability to run the ball, tons of missed assignments. No reason to keep him, Barber and Sims are better.

The Bills cut Jonathan Williams???

One step closer to the tank. They can't outright cut or trade McCoy or Taylor so getting rid of everyone else is the next best thing

Sanjuro

Fuck yeah.

20170903_142435.jpg

Kinda surprised the Raiders already gave up on Shilique Calhoun (3rd round pick 2016) never liked the pick to begin with tho. Big Reggie has been kinda iffy with his 2nd and 3rd rounders.

Fuck yeah.

Damn that looks hella good. I've been low carbing last couple weeks and could devour that in less than a minute right about now.

Sanjuro

Kinda surprised the Raiders already gave up on Shilique Calhoun (3rd round pick 2016) never liked the pick to begin with tho. Big Reggie has been kinda iffy with his 2nd and 3rd rounders.

Damn that looks hella good. I've been low carbing last couple weeks and could devour that in less than a minute right about now.

Linguica, peppers, onions. 🍕😍

MechDX

Dryer stopped working today as two fuses inside it went out. Have to literally take the entire damn dryer apart to change $17 worth of fuses.....

DMVfan123

Banned
Su'a Cravens isn't retiring, while he told some of his Skins teammates that he planned to retire, team officials have convinced him to change his mind, at least for now, according to Adam Schefter https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/904357567001972737
Even though he's changed his mind, if he reconsiders, if he were to retire it would be a big blow to our rebuilding defense
EDIT: He was just expected to miss Week 1, but I guess the injury is more serious than that, maybe 2-3 more weeks then

MechDX

Waffle House News‏ @WaffleHouseNews 4h4 hours ago
More
10 am Central - And then there was one. ALL restaurants are supplied and open in Beaumont, TX. Only one restaurant is closed in Texas.

DIzthh6W4AAsB_y.jpg:large

The nightmare is almost over.

Troy Lewis‏Verified account @MrPrimetime4

On the move, next stop....Houston, Texas! 🤘🏾 #HoustonStrong🙏🏾

Looks like the Texans got Raiders preseason standout Lewis. Raiders were hoping to sign him to the practice squad.

Line_HTX

Sarah Barshop‏ @sarahbarshop 24m24 minutes ago

The Texans announced nine players they have signed to their practice squad.

DI0xH8wVwAEYpF7.jpg

Quessenberry remains here, WHOO!!

DMVfan123

Banned
Su'a Cravens has been designated as "Exempt/Left Squad" on the Skins' official roster, just announced in press release
I guess he's leaning more towards retiring?

"Hurney on Webb cut: I think that 3rd spot we felt like w/Garrett (Gilbert) & now w/Brad (Kaaya), we have a chance to develop a young guy."

ummm...wut

Why exactly are we developing 3rd string QBs?

Marty Hurney doing Marty Hurney things already. This season gonna be trash 😂

Also we have two kickers so...there's that

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Pittsburgh Steelers ✔ @steelers

We have acquired S J.J. Wilcox & 2019 7th-round pick from Tampa Bay in exchange for our 2018 6th-round pick.

MORE: http://stele.rs/ddzMrX
2:46 PM - Sep 3, 2017

Steelers making a late push for the offseason championship!

bionic77

Its been awhile since I made my official position clear on this important issue but I want to remind everyone that I was the first to be there and remain steadfast on the fuck BG and all the liars platform.

JCBs be like Prince and BG is over there lip syncing like Milli Vanilli.

Bae moves today :((((

Edit: if you want to Floyd, bang it out. ily
We can if you transfer control to Chris because we can't doing anything since you're commissioner.

Rando misses us. We need to do it for Rando

Edit Chris.. do what Uber suggested and make the draft picks go by how we finished last season.

Realistically every QB after like Brady/Rodgers is one big log jam anyway. Like Rivers could realistically finish 3rd this year... he could also finish 20th. I think Carr's pretty safe as a starter. Ben is hard though, his road numbers really have been unplayable and it's been trending that way for a few years now. I'd feel pretty good about Carr in a 12 team league, but the automatic grading is gunna say it's bad.

I have a 16 team draft tonight and have no idea how it's gunna go. 12 was always my limit.
Do a lot of trading.. I did a 16 team league last year and much to people's chagrin.. but I loved it.

?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Its been awhile since I made my official position clear on this important issue but I want to remind everyone that I was the first to be there and remain steadfast on the fuck BG and all the liars platform.

JCBs be like Price and BG is over there lip syncing like Milli Vanilli.

Who the fuck is Price?

Tall4Life

We can if you transfer control to Chris because we can't doing anything since you're commissioner.

Edit Chris.. do what Uber suggested and make the draft picks go by how we finished last season.

Do a lot of trading.. I did a 16 team league last year and much to people's chagrin.. but I loved it.

?

Your auto draft got 2 TEs back to back and 2 Defenses back to back

That's fine, I just need to know how many are returning and get control from dutch, even if we skip the Thursday game I can retroactively apply the scores from that game if we draft after Thursday.

Your auto draft got 2 TEs back to back and 2 Defenses back to back
*looks at draft*

Did you all like take everything I liked cause I had 40 things lined up..

I had options damn it..

So.. who wants CJ for a defense?

That's fine, I just need to know how many are returning and get control from dutch, even if we skip the Thursday game I can retroactively apply the scores from that game if we draft after Thursday.
Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom