• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slo can still go

89-year-old-scores-a-touchdown-at-the-kansas-alumni-game-1-photo-5-gifs-4.gif

DM Did It!!!

DMczaf

Code:
DATE	           NFL-GAF MEMBER	INJURY	NFL-GAF STATUS
09/03/17	   Ninja Scooter         Back	PUP
09/03/17	   Sanjuro	         Back	Questionable
09/03/17	   Slo	                 Hip	Doubtful

Rvaan

Banned
I'm here to report that Rvaan has suffered a back injury. He will be day to day. I expect him to be ready for game day on Thursday.

DMczaf

Code:
DATE	           NFL-GAF MEMBER	INJURY	NFL-GAF STATUS
09/03/17	   Ninja Scooter        Back	PUP
09/03/17	   Sanjuro	        Back	Questionable
09/03/17	   Slo	                Hip	Doubtful
09/03/17	   Sweeney Tom	       Shoulder Day-to-Day
09/03/17	   cdyhybrid	        Knee	Day-To-Day
09/03/17           Rvaan                Back    Day-to-Day

Update : 9/3/2017

Maybe you guys can answer this for me. Why isn't there more hype for Baker Mayfield coming into the 2018 draft? Guy just balls on the field. Does he have glass knees like Jason White did? What am I missing?

cdyhybrid

Maybe you guys can answer this for me. Why isn't there more hype for Baker Mayfield coming into the 2018 draft? Guy just balls on the field. Does he have glass knees like Jason White did? What am I missing?
Circus offenses and non-existent defenses in that conference.

Just look at Bradford.

bionic77

Don't forget Bionic is out after season ending hair plug surgery.
I am a quick healer.

The plugs are solid and I am ready for action.

Or I would be but for my gimpy ass knees. I am always questionable because of them but with enough tape and Advil anything is possible.

bionic77

bionic! the boyz need you!

v8ccqht.jpg
I am on it.

Turns out the filing fee to answer my complaint is $120. That's $100 more than he has in his high school bank account.

PM Gata and ask if he can spell Summary Judgment. Also tell him we own his trailer and his Tom Brady jersey now.

I am on it.

Turns out the filing fee to answer my complaint is $120. That's $100 more than he has in his high school bank account.

PM Gata and ask if he can spell Summary Judgment. Also tell him we own his trailer and his Tom Brady jersey now.
You are banned from buying more dick pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom