• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
DKTNVpVUQAINWSb.jpg

There's no silver lining to this. I'd be surprised if the Niners even win a single game this season. Hoyer sucks, the defense sucks, everything sucks. And I can't even drink to commiserate because I have a test tomorrow and that also sucks

Drakeon

There's no silver lining to this. I'd be surprised if the Niners even win a single game this season. Hoyer sucks, the defense sucks, everything sucks. And I can't even drink to commiserate because I have a test tomorrow and that also sucks
The silver lining is that our offense isn't dogshit. We should take the Colts and could easily knock the Cardinals off too.

Hyde is legit! Hawks had some busts in the run game but they'll fix that up. You guys still only scored 9 points, I'll take that every time, as would everyone else in the league.

Watch the all 22. Hoyer probably left 4 TDs on the field. Will Seattles opponents miss those plays every week? Or was it just the niners incredible receiving threats getting open? I don't know!

Rbk_3

We will really know against Seattle. If he at least goes 18-28 240-260 2 tds then he's the real deal

Even still, looking what he did last year vs this year is really hard to comprehend

This year in 3 games

57-81
70.4%
817 Yards
10.1 YPA
5 TD
1 INT
117.9 Rating

Last year in 7 games

112-205
54.6%
1089 Yards
5.3 YPA
5 TD
7 INT
63.6 Rating

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
If SF ends up in close games all season and still end up 2-14 for the first draft pick, I'd be ok with this. Jets have to luck into 3 wins right?

Rbk_3

If SF ends up in close games all season and still end up 2-14 for the first draft pick, I'd be ok with this. Jets have to luck into 3 wins right?

Yeah, 9ers fans should probably be happy with that result. Thrilling game, but lose so you can still get yourself that QB, hopefully.

Fantomex

You can always hope the Jets overthink it as usual and take Rosen instead. Darnold is the guy you want. He's a pocket guy that likes to rollout like Joe

Purdy

Disappointing we lost but a fun game all the same, also the bad calls by refs are much easier to swallow now its the third season of being total shit lol.

Triplette is a fucking moron though, the guy is really enthusiastic at yelling first down after a penalty flag, seems fucking odd.

Disappointing we lost but a fun game all the same, also the bad calls by refs are much easier to swallow now its the third season of being total shit lol.

Triplette is a fucking moron though, the guy is really enthusiastic at yelling first down after a penalty flag, seems fucking odd.

Triplette is the worst ref in the NFL yet he's still employed, league is fucking rigged...

Top Bottom