• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Bread

Banned
and a mark as biiiiiitch. You should of seen us clowning him when Boston lost in the Finals in L.A. He was putting his laptop away and he was getting trolled and told to go cry in his suite. He was trying to hurry out of the Staples Center so fast as confetti fell on his face, that he dropped some highlighters and pens and stuff and just kept going. It was awesome.
haha dude that's so badass, tell me more about the time you yelled at him

cdyhybrid

EAtJ1TH.jpg

#FrozenForRosen

Seeing the Rams offense and even the 49ers offense under a first year system infuriates me when I see the Texans struggle for every point the last 3 years.

Crosseyes

Banned
Bradford did admirably as a stop-gap last year but at least for me he was just an emergency fill in until our true savior could return.

If Teddy comes back and we've at least limped to 2-4 then we can have a real chance with a good NFL qb. Although with how Zimmer seems to lie about injuries to the public all the time maybe he's still secretly in a wheelchair for all we know.

It's only funny if you are a Boston homer.

Bill Simmons is also a Pats fan.

Sure. Doesn't make these three any less true:

At least the Jets don’t have an expensive 36-year-old QB who’s 30-36 in his past 66 starts.
13. Eli Manning has more losses since 2013 than anyone other than Philip Rivers.
14. Eli has a lower QB rating since 2013 than Nick Foles, Jay Cutler, and Colin Kaepernick.

Giants fans are griping about Mcadoo, the O-line, receivers, et al. When is it time to consider that Eli may be cooked?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Simmons has a point that signing Kaep is the one thing that might save Marvin Lewis' job. Jason Whitlock alone would guarantee that none of the other Bengal's faults would ever get pointed out.

Simmons has a point that signing Kaep is the one thing that might save Marvin Lewis' job. Jason Whitlock alone would guarantee that none of the other Bengal's faults would ever get pointed out.

As much as I want him to be signed, I don't think Kaep is really better than Dalton

Vikings should absolutely sign him.

Case the Ace gonna hold down the fort until Teddy comes back with his new robo knee.

As a Bucs fan, Keenjm actually scares me more. The Bucs have this horrible history of sucking against backup QB's. Koetter and Smith need to accidentally misplace Conte before the game. Keenum, the slant and Conte are the three words I dread hearing together.

Slo

Minneapolis is also a pretty liberal place from what I know, so I don't think the fans would care that much about his political views?

It's like any other area. Affluent people and people from MSP would be fine with it. Shithead farmers and hammer swingers would be outraged and watch fishing shows on Sundays instead.

SS4Gogita

Henshin!
As a Bucs fan, Keenjm actually scares me more. The Bucs have this horrible history of sucking against backup QB's. Koetter and Smith need to accidentally misplace Conte before the game. Keenum, the slant and Conte are the three words I dread hearing together.

Seriously just curious because I really don't know a lot of the inner workings of such things, but could we possibly slide Tandy over to replace Conte and then start TJ Ward?

If he's better than Case, I'd be okay with it.

With what's been happening to our QBs recently we're gonna need to sign Kaepernick after Keenum's leg falls off this Sunday.

The only people that ever actually believed Bradford was anything more than mediocre were mark-ass Eagles & Vikings fans.

Nah, he was totally legit now. You're going to believe his body of work over his entire career over one game against what looks like one of the worst pass defenses in NFL history?

Trey

How Do You Beat the Patriots? The Texans Have an Idea of How To Solve That Problem

Great read (tad long) on the Texans front 7 and how they managed to get to Brady during the playoffs last year. Basically running a "Diamond Package" by putting your best pass rusher over the center and confusing the hell out of the QB while dropping 8 into coverage. Amazing its a concept run by Buddy Ryan in the 80's while DC of the Bears and still works this day

Confusing the shit out of the QB with unpredictable rush and coverage packages will never lose defectiveness.

With what's been happening to our QBs recently we're gonna need to sign Kaepernick after Keenum's leg falls off this Sunday.

Nah, he was totally legit now. You're going to believe his body of work over his entire career over one game against what looks like one of the worst pass defenses in NFL history?

Except he was really good all of last year in an impossible situation.

"You going to believe his entire history of injuries throughout his career, including untouched game one this year, or that one year he had healthy last year? That's what I thought. He's not made of glass, and actually it's the doctors who are wrong, put him in coach" -yankee

bionic77

and a mark as biiiiiitch. You should of seen us clowning him when Boston lost in the Finals in L.A. He was putting his laptop away and he was getting trolled and told to go cry in his suite. He was trying to hurry out of the Staples Center so fast as confetti fell on his face, that he dropped some highlighters and pens and stuff and just kept going. It was awesome.
Fanto continues to be my brother from another mother.

Fuck Boston.

Fuck football.

Fuck the Trumps/Pats combination that is ruining our country.

JCBs about to take back what was always ours!

Striker

Sure. Doesn't make these three any less true:

Giants fans are griping about Mcadoo, the O-line, receivers, et al. When is it time to consider that Eli may be cooked?
Giants had bottom tier defenses in 2014 and 2015. Is Drew Breew getting marked as a loser because of his w/l? As for now, Eli may or may not, but who is overcoming those circumstances? That's the problem I have with McAdoo and Reese. You want to sign Brandon Marshall (who has yet to show up) and draft Evan Engram, yet your OL looks like that. The absolute worst LT and RT pair in the league and John Jerry pegged at RG. He sucked in Miami, he sucks now. And if I remember right, every other scout had Flowers as a RT. Only this team can see him as a LT.
Eli doesn't have much time left. So, why didn't they sign Andrew Whitworth?

Bronx-Man

Banned
I’m just laughing at surreality of it taking all of 3 weeks for the L.A. Chargers experiment to go down in flames. Fuck em, fuck Dean Spanos, fuck the owners that allowed this shit to happen.

MechDX

Steelers list Stephon Tuitt as questionable for Sunday’s game against Bears while TJ Watt and Marcus Gilbert already are ruled out.

Via Schefter

You already broke him?? Bastards

It's like any other area. Affluent people and people from MSP would be fine with it. Shithead farmers and hammer swingers would be outraged and watch fishing shows on Sundays instead.

Eh? Social class isn't a predictor of racist attitudes. Neither is voting record.

If I was a betting man, I'd take the under on tonight's game. No way they're combining for 40pts.

Prediction: 13-6 Rams over Niners.

LOL, I just clicked on the thread and this was the first unread post. I would've agreed with you, good thing I'm not a betting man either.

Top Bottom