• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Sanjuro

I did it.

20171012_193635.jpg

MechDX

Man now I feel bad after reading the last few pages. Hope I didnt have anything to do with BG leaving.

Though just last week he agreed with my "its better to look good than feel good" post in the Destiny 2 OT

Farooq

Banned
Farooq who do we turn to now

I know anyone here is gonna be "my shit ass team is always fun" but that team sucks

I ain't about to watch baseball either

I don't know man. I am still a fan of good quarterbacking, but I can't support such racist and tone deaf BS. Every Cowboys fan disheartened and repulsed by Jerry's comments is going to have to figure it out themselves.

Eleuin

Man now I feel bad after reading the last few pages. Hope I didnt have anything to do with BG leaving.

Though just last week he agreed with my "its better to look good than feel good" post in the Destiny 2 OT

don't worry its obvious this was all on bionic calling him a bitch in every single post

MechDX

Daniel Gotera‏Verified account
@DTGoteraKHOU
Follow Follow @DTGoteraKHOU
More
Deshaun Watson & Ashley Furniture are partnering up to donate over $1 million worth of furniture to 176 families affected by Harvey. #Texans
3:40 PM - 12 Oct 2017

#TeamBoyScouts #ThatsDegasQB

FIEkqDj.gif

Hindl

Everyone is picking Carolina. Feels nice to be the underdog

I'm picking Carolina too. The Eagles are headed in a great direction, but the Panthers are looking great right now and Cam is playing better than his MVP season. If the Eagles can win this it's gonna be hard not to imagine how far this team can go

I think the thing working most for the Eagles is the Carolina receivers are not speed guys, they are size guys who go up and high point the ball. That's going to work well for a guy like Rasul Douglas who is big but doesn't have recovery speed.

I don't really have a good feel for this game.

I'm still not terribly convinced that the last two weeks for the Panthers weren't a fluke and that this is their actual form.

Hindl

Alright get out to a quick start
I don't really have a good feel for this game.

I'm still not terribly convinced that the last two weeks for the Panthers weren't a fluke and that this is their actual form.
They beat the Pats and Lions on the road. Cam looks really good

Top Bottom