• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 7 |OT| Kraft Money Rules Everything Around Me

Fitts

Real talk: Seabass has never been the most accurate kicker but I think we’re tempting fate a bit too much with GT. Bring back Seabass and hope we can retain Giorgio in his understudy role.

More real talk: I played the Mario Odyssey demo today and now I think I need a Switch.

He said he had three transverse process fractures

oh ok

Real talk: Seabass has never been the most accurate kicker but I think we're tempting fate a bit too much with GT. Bring back Seabass and hope we can retain Giorgio in his understudy role.

More real talk: I played the Mario Odyssey demo today and now I think I need a Switch.

I think Georgio has been better than seabass. minus the bad snap last week and block tonight, he has only missed 1 fg right?

Unsung hero of that game was Jared Cook. 6 catches for 107 yards including the catch on 4th down and the catch that got them down to the one yard line

I'm still high on sports.

Dodgers and a hell of a Raiders win right after each other! My God.

I kept switching back and forth.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

bigosc2k

Banned
*sees Tony Romo trending on Twitter

*Reads comments

giphy.gif
Your boy, he's doing it

vikki

That was the worst Chiefs defense that I've seen in a LONG time

How good is the Raiders Oline? From what little I saw of the game, KC was consistently rushing 5, but Carr was doing a good job of getting the ball out quickly. Amari was tearing it up too, just too big/strong/fast for KC to cover. I only saw the beginning of the game, I'm up now doing laundry and they're replaying the game on NFLN, but it just started.

Strange seeing the Chiefs drop two in a row, but the Raiders are a divisional rival so it was bound to be a good close game. Now to see how Andy tries to bounce back from this.

effzee

Finally back! Missed a lot of good conversation and was going to add my 2 cents to it all but don't have the energy now.

Going to the Eagles game this Monday. Super nervous. Have a terrible feeling the team will be really hyped up by all the praise, rankings, and SB predictions and will lay an egg. DC Racists are for real and if they win the Eagles will be tied with them.

Hope not but I just don't trust the team and the Racists have had the Eagles #.

Pepiope

Finally back! Missed a lot of good conversation and was going to add my 2 cents to it all but don't have the energy now.

Going to the Eagles game this Monday. Super nervous. Have a terrible feeling the team will be really hyped up by all the praise, rankings, and SB predictions and will lay an egg. DC Racists are for real and if they win the Eagles will be tied with them.

Hope not but I just don't trust the team and the Racists have had the Eagles #.
I think they know this is an important game. They may lose, but it won't be because of the praise.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If the Eagles lose this weekend, do we start using “Frauds” in our thread titles from now on again?

I feel like the fraudulence levels are already dangerously high this season

Hindl

If the Eagles lose this weekend, do we start using “Frauds” in our thread titles from now on again?

I feel like the fraudulence levels are already dangerously high this season
I think we'd have to. Doubly so if the Eagles win this week but lose to the 9ers

Pepiope

I'm honestly chalking this up as a win. A lot of rest. Darby may be back. We're at home and it's a must win game.

I think we take care of business.

Hindl

I'm honestly chalking this up as a win. A lot of rest. Darby may be back. We're at home and it's a must win game.

I think we take care of business.
The Eagles should win, especially given all of Washington's injuries. But Kirk is a good QB and divisional games are always tough. If the Eagles can get pressure on Cousins and contain Chris Thompson they'll be ok

Pepiope

The Eagles should win, especially given all of Washington's injuries. But Kirk is a good QB and divisional games are always tough. If the Eagles can get pressure on Cousins and contain Chris Thompson they'll be ok
Our line has been the best in the NFL. I don't expect that to suddenly stop being the case on Monday. We have the better defense and offense. We have the better QB. Any divisional game is tough but this should be a win unless we underperform.

effzee

Our line has been the best in the NFL. I don't expect that to suddenly stop being the case on Monday. We have the better defense and offense. We have the better QB. Any divisional game is tough but this should be a win unless we underperform.

Weeks 1 and 2, Pederson was not running the ball at all.

I am hoping he doesn't have a brain fart and revert back to be being Reid 2.0. The team leads the league in TOP and there is no reason to get away from it. I know the Racist's secondary is banged up so they will be tempted to throw, but the passing game will open up even more if they commit to the run and pound it. Between Blount, Smallwood (I think he is back), and Clement, I want to see 30 carries.

What creative sign should I take with me to make sure I get on TV?

Rvaan

Banned
Weeks 1 and 2, Pederson was not running the ball at all.

I am hoping he doesn't have a brain fart and revert back to be being Reid 2.0. The team leads the league in TOP and there is no reason to get away from it. I know the Racist's secondary is banged up so they will be tempted to throw, but the passing game will open up even more if they commit to the run and pound it. Between Blount, Smallwood (I think he is back), and Clement, I want to see 30 carries.

What creative sign should I take with me to make sure I get on TV?

Welcome to Wentzlvania.
Wentz Wagon on the Road to SB52.
Snyder's Skins Suck Supremely.
Pederson's teachin' Philly to Dougie.

Top Bottom