• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 7 |OT| Kraft Money Rules Everything Around Me

MechDX

What creative sign should I take with me to make sure I get on TV?

x2PzTeL.jpg

Hindl

Weeks 1 and 2, Pederson was not running the ball at all.

I am hoping he doesn't have a brain fart and revert back to be being Reid 2.0. The team leads the league in TOP and there is no reason to get away from it. I know the Racist's secondary is banged up so they will be tempted to throw, but the passing game will open up even more if they commit to the run and pound it. Between Blount, Smallwood (I think he is back), and Clement, I want to see 30 carries.

I think they're gonna pass first to get the lead and run late. Against the Panthers they came out in the no huddle at the beginning of the game, but it didn't work so they went away from it. I think the Eagles do no huddle again to open the game and pass on the first two drives. Although with Jonathan Allen out they should also have success running the ball. Still, I think they're gonna throw a bit more than we want, which I'm fine with. The offense has been balanced in recent weeks, I'm ok with adapting to the opponent and passing more than running in this game if that's what works

effzee

I think they're gonna pass first to get the lead and run late. Against the Panthers they came out in the no huddle at the beginning of the game, but it didn't work so they went away from it. I think the Eagles do no huddle again to open the game and pass on the first two drives. Although with Jonathan Allen out they should also have success running the ball. Still, I think they're gonna throw a bit more than we want, which I'm fine with. The offense has been balanced in recent weeks, I'm ok with adapting to the opponent and passing more than running in this game if that's what works

Yeah, whatever the game plan, as long as its adaptable they should be ok.

I cant believe that the Cleve is going to blow it again.

I doubt they do. They might change coaches but it would be a monumental mistake to change the whole FO again.

They just have to make a move on a top QB and then do everything in their power to develop him. I don't like Dougie (yet) but no doubt he and Frank being former QBs has helped Wentz develop.

Welcome to Wentzlvania.
Wentz Wagon on the Road to SB52.
Snyder's Skins Suck Supremely.
Pederson's teachin' Philly to Dougie.

Hmm I think I need to work in ESPN somehow for them to put it on TV.

Every
Single
Player should
take a Knee

Weeks 1 and 2, Pederson was not running the ball at all.

I am hoping he doesn't have a brain fart and revert back to be being Reid 2.0. The team leads the league in TOP and there is no reason to get away from it. I know the Racist's secondary is banged up so they will be tempted to throw, but the passing game will open up even more if they commit to the run and pound it. Between Blount, Smallwood (I think he is back), and Clement, I want to see 30 carries.

Wentz 3:16 says I just put peanut butter on my balls and let the family dog lick it off!

Rvaan

Banned
Yeah, whatever the game plan, as long as its adaptable they should be ok.

I doubt they do. They might change coaches but it would be a monumental mistake to change the whole FO again.

They just have to make a move on a top QB and then do everything in their power to develop him. I don't like Dougie (yet) but no doubt he and Frank being former QBs has helped Wentz develop.

Hmm I think I need to work in ESPN somehow for them to put it on TV.

Every
Single
Player should
take a Knee

I can almost guarantee that sign doesn't make it on TV.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Missi Matthews‏Verified account @missi_matthews 38m38 minutes ago

#Steelers Status Report:
OUT - Stephon Tuitt (back)
DOUBTFUL - Marcus Gilbert (hamstring)

Tuitt is a huge loss. There's decent depth on the o-line, at least.

:( Get well, fellas!

Missi Matthews‏Verified account @missi_matthews 38m38 minutes ago

#Steelers Status Report:
OUT - Stephon Tuitt (back)
DOUBTFUL - Marcus Gilbert (hamstring)

Tuitt is a huge loss. There's decent depth on the o-line, at least.

:( Get well, fellas!

You can do it
Put your back in Tuitt

MechDX

Is it full IR or IR with the ability to return? Is there even a difference anymore? Does a team have to declare a player is eligible to return when placing them on IR?

No difference. Can bring 2 players back I believe with no prior designation after 8 weeks

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The Packers have placed QB Aaron Rodgers on injured reserve, which puts him out for at least the next eight weeks.

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/921477783934599169

Come home Weinku!!

Sorry Greg :(

Wienke we saved your seat at Texans-GAF. Come home buddy!!

My wife and I already talked about joining the Texans bandwagon with the Packers basically eliminated

Is it full IR or IR with the ability to return? Is there even a difference anymore? Does a team have to declare a player is eligible to return when placing them on IR?

Really, really hope they don’t rush him back for two games that won’t matter.

At least it’s a bone injury I guess so I don’t think rushing back is as big of a deal? Honestly no clue

Young Arctic Monkeys were a gift to music. First album was all I played when it released, they were also the first band I ever saw live.

Second album was also good, third was still okay and then they got weird and I didn't feel their music anymore :(

Jarnet87

The Bucs are on the verge of three straight losses, Mike Evans imploding, and DeSean Jackson going public that Jameis is trash. If Dirk Koetter values his job he coaches the team to a W in Buffalo. A field goal will be made, defense will be played (sort of) (because the Bills have no weapons), and points will be scored.

Buccaneers 24, Bills 13.

FIRE
THE
CANNONS

Pagusas

Elden Member
My wife and I already talked about joining the Texans bandwagon with the Packers basically eliminated

Really, really hope they don't rush him back for two games that won't matter.

At least it's a bone injury I guess so I don't think rushing back is as big of a deal? Honestly no clue

Well his left collar bone seems to have done fine even though he was rushed back, but just like you I have no clue. I think it will 100% matter if they are in the playoff race come week 15/16. If they are, and the team doctors clear him (packers are a good team about that) then I have no doubt he'll play.

If they are out of the playoffs, McCarthy will keep him on IR and let him heal all offseason.

Personal opinion: I'd be suprised if we won 2 games between now and the end of the season. With Rodgers we are a B+ team, without him we are a D-/F.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well his left collar bone seems to have done fine even though he was rushed back, but just like you I have no clue. I think it will 100% matter if they are in the playoff race come week 15/16. If they are, and the team doctors clear him (packers are a good team about that) then I have no doubt he'll play.

If they are out of the playoffs, McCarthy will keep him on IR and let him heal all offseason.

Personal opinion: I'd be suprised if we won 2 games between now and the end of the season. With Rodgers we are a B+ team, without him we are a D-/F.

Bears, split the Lions, Browns, and Bucs

Maybe 4 possible wins? Ravens aren’t great maybe also? Luckily all those games are before the last two of the season. Somehow we need to go 4-4 before it makes sense for him to come back.

Top Bottom