• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I've never forgiven them for the 2000 Super Bowl. Despite my wife trying to get me to root for them for her sake..

Falcons-Gaf you have my sword. If only to see Tony G finally get a ring before he rides off into the sunset. The least offensive team left of the four, IMO.

Yeah guess it's Atlanta for me. Ughhhhhh

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Bring on the Ravens
2215288-2sanrdh.jpgv6ear.gif

lol

tmdorsey

First off in honor of my boy Andres:

1342666882483.gif

Second:

Hey NFL-GAF we actually won by 2 pts this time!

LJ, if you are truly banned from main NFL Threads then it's your own dumbass fault and I don't feel bad.

Also a big fuck you to people who had the Seahawks advancing to the Championship game before the game even started, which was about 90% of you by may count.

One of the best things about this win I don't have to read no mo 2pts/can't win the playoffs jokes out you bitches!!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Me? You're the one that still thinks that Foster run was a touchdown. You're blinder than a fucking mole.

He crossed the plain imo. One angle you could see it and another you couldn't... they were not going to overturn the td call on the field based on that. You called me dumb, so you clearly came across as an ahole with a reply like that. I wasn't the only one who saw it as a td.

Say whatever the fuck you want to me now, I find you immature as fuck and the Texans season is done, so move along with your team.

Coming across like a Bears fan smh

I hope we draft a QB and start Yates next season. Also Kubiak needs to be fired. Clearly he doesnt know what the fuck hes doing.
I'm rooting for the Falcons/Ravens SB. Championship of the Birds!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I hope we draft a QB and start Yates next season. Also Kubiak needs to be fired. Clearly he doesnt know what the fuck hes doing.
I'm rooting for the Falcons/Ravens SB. Championship of the Birds!

I'd root for the Ravens if I knew Jacoby would fuck up and they still would win. Either way I'll be rooting for an NFC team to win it all.

lol We are not drafting a QB, Yates won't start unless Schoob gets hurt and Kubiak won't be fired. We are fucked.

neoemonk

People are dumb. I'm wearing my ravens gear out, and people say "you're a Ravens fan? Did you watch that game?"

OF COURSE I WATCHED THE GAME YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

The day before the college National Championship I was out and walked past a guy in a Notre Dame jacket. I said, "Good luck against Alabama." He gave me with a confused look and said, "What about Alabama?"

i'm not sure i get all the niners hate.

it's not like they've been winning for the last 10 years. i'm surprised nobody is sick of the Pats. I fucking hate the Patriots.

as a niners fan, i have old hate for the falcons

And as a cleveland native i hate the ravens as well.

would love to see a Niners vs Ravens bowl though.

brettreyu

i'm not sure i get all the niners hate.

it's not like they've been winning for the last 10 years. i'm surprised nobody is sick of the Pats. I fucking hate the Patriots.

as a niners fan, i have old hate for the falcons

And as a cleveland native i hate the ravens as well.

would love to see a Niners vs Ravens bowl though.

It boils down to their coach, plain and simple. Fuck Jim Harbaugh.

It boils down to their coach, plain and simple. Fuck Jim Harbaugh.

sounds like a mad seachickens fan. i probably wouldn't like a coach who owned me either. dont worry though, you guys can have the wildcard game again next year. maybe you'll be good enough to win a couple games and have the honor of playing us this time

Surge

I'm a Pats fan from here on out.

My brother in law is a big 49ers fan so if they win it all I will never hear the end of it.

brettreyu

sounds like a mad seachickens fan. i probably wouldn't like a coach who owned me either. dont worry though, you guys can have the wildcard game again next year. maybe you'll be good enough to win a couple games and have the honor of playing us this time

It doesn't take much effort to look outside of people with ties to Seattle to read a negative comment about Jim Harbaugh. He is not well liked by former players and coaches, although a damn good coach he is.

49ers fans have really crawled out of the wood work since last year, didn't hear much of anything from 2003-2010 when they were bottom feeding in the NFC West. Funny how that works.

Also it was a Merry Christmas in 2012.

It doesn't take much effort to look outside of people with ties to Seattle to read a negative comment about Jim Harbaugh. He is not well liked by former players and coaches, although a damn good coach he is.

49ers fans have really crawled out of the wood work since last year, didn't hear much of anything from 2003-2010 when they were bottom feeding in the NFC West. Funny how that works.

Also it was a Merry Christmas in 2012.

1. yeah, harbaugh is disliked by douchebags like richard sherman. afterall, it was harbaugh who wanted to convert sherman from WR to CB. what a scumbag harbaugh is for seeing sherman as a CB. the only coaches who don't like harbaugh are the guys who harbaugh has owned and clowned on like cheatin' pete and jim shortz. suck his dick. he's not here to make friends or be popular. his job is to win games, and he's good at his job.

2. you didn't hear much from 49ers fans from 2003-2010? you mean from the mainstream media? you mean from message boards? you mean from kids on your block? you didn't hear from them in january when they weren't playing in the playoffs? i'm not going to get into a jerkoff contest about oh ive been a fan of this team for this long because it is a battle you will lose (and i have all the proof i need dated on neogaf!) but the fact that we or the lakers or whoever has a bunch of fans "come out of the wood work" when they're having success isn't anything new in sports.

the 49ers are one of the most storied franchises in the NFL. 5 superbowl championships and a great history. what do the seahawks have but a bunch of soaked tissues from the aftermath of their one and only superbowl visit?

3.Happy New Year... wish you were here!

Top Bottom