• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Eagles fans have class. We only cheer for injuries when it happens to douche bags as big as Michael Irvin.

I would rather have seen him actually get called for offensive pass interference than him getting injured! Drove me nuts how often he got away with it.

Almost as awful as Jerry Rice getting away with fumbling.

I just can't believe no one has done it before him. Or maybe they have and I missed it.

tom_brady_photo.jpg

Can you really blame her ?

Absolutely not. I would if I didn't have a girl in my life already.

Good job Pats, now seal the game next week. I want that Pats vs Niners Superbowl.

Dragon

Banned
All the Championship teams are frauds.

49ers - Switched QB half way through season. Fraudulent.
Ravens - Fraudulent claims of elitisim.
Falcons - Fraduluently won a playoff game.
Patriots - "always root for injuries and are overall classless little cunts." ~ Dutch Patriot.

You're a Browns fan. What do you know of winning?

Milchjon

Funny how all the Pats fans whine and complain when others give them shit after they've been dishing it out all year long.

Not that it's surprising.

We did? Most of the regulars around here don't do that because when your team is that hated, there's nothing to gain from that...

I would love Tom to wear that hat whilst I make sweet love to him...

What are we talking about again? Oh yeah Footballl!

Good game Texans, see you again next year. Sucks to have all those new injuries, just when they seemed to get a bit healthy as a team.

Ravens again, ugh.

Glad we're clear. White guys can make choices for themselves.

Should he (coach) get shit for putting Gronk out there? Yes, maybe, probably. But I don't think the arm is the same as the knee, to me.

Of course hindsight, they could had won this game without him of course. He should had sat. Or he just fell really weird.

Godslay

Banned
Well, looks like Brady is going to try to do what Manning could do again. I'm afraid to say it, but it looks like someone is going to have to murder Ray to keep him away from the ring. It's going to take a hardcore tatted up thug like Kap to do it.

All the Championship teams are frauds.

49ers - Switched QB half way through season. Fraudulent.
Ravens - Fraudulent claims of elitisim.
Falcons - Fraduluently won a playoff game.
Patriots - "always root for injuries and are overall classless little cunts." ~ Dutch Patriot.

:jnc

50k fine for Shirtless Season 2.

brentech

Should he (coach) get shit for putting Gronk out there? Yes, maybe, probably. But I don't think the arm is the same as the knee, to me.

Of course hindsight, they could had won this game without him of course. He should had sat. Or he just fell really weird.
Heh, I'm going for a broader point.
I really don't care and don't see any reason to blame anyone. he was cleared to play and must of thought he wouldn't make it worse.

Top Bottom