• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bright side. Its all we have for the next two years.

Maybe we can trick the Jets, Sanchez for Schaub

Took nine years for playoffs so....2021?

I'll be long dead before they ever win anything. I'm not looking anymore for bright spots or small victories. I was hoping the Pats knocked Schoob out. These garbage td's will make them think he was good cause that's how our franchise works.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
lots of class flying about. must be a pats game

I don't know if you're calling out pats fans here, but everyone else complaining about cheating, cheering injuries, and whining constantly is coming from the other side here... happens every pats game.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Funny how all the Pats fans whine and complain when others give them shit after they've been dishing it out all year long.

Not that it's surprising.

~ZIO~

Neo Member
Ugh, this whole game makes me sick. I really wonder some times about the integrity of the sport because with all the games I've seen, I never witness folks struggle as hard against anyone as apparently all teams do with the Patriots. I don't even get it.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Damn that Matt Schaub. He was a false prophet.

Time to put my faith in science. Here we go meteor, here we go! *clap clap*

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
To be fair, that's mostly just Baconsammy and Lunchbox dishing it out.

Dragon too.

The rest of Pats-age has been cool.

Go fuck yourself Schoob/Kubes.

Wes

venison crêpe
All the Championship teams are frauds.

49ers - Switched QB half way through season. Fraudulent.
Ravens - Fraudulent claims of elitisim.
Falcons - Fraduluently won a playoff game.
Patriots - "always root for injuries and are overall classless little cunts." ~ Dutch Patriot.

Top Bottom