• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm pretty sure every fan of every team gives others shit all season. Except Browns fans. LOL.
Of course, but most don't get sand in their vaginas when they get shit back. It's sports; people are going to trash teams they don't like.

Thank you New England for at least allowing us Texans fans to think we might possibly have a slight chance. Your team is really well built. Wish the Texans could of at least tried for a hail mary but I know we couldn't because Schaub cannot throw that far. Best of luck the rest of the season, though I'll be rooting for Ray Lewis.

~ZIO~

Neo Member
Here's to hoping the Ravens go all the way. I want to see Lewis see off his career in high fashion. Patriots don't need another.

TheContact

Thank you New England for at least allowing us Texans fans to think we might possibly have a slight chance. Your team is really well built. Wish the Texans could of at least tried for a hail mary but I know we couldn't because Schaub cannot throw that far. Best of luck the rest of the season, though I'll be rooting for Ray Lewis.

Root for a murderer?

cajunator

Banned
tom_brady_photo.jpg

Can you really blame her ?

Shes from louisiana.
Its practically treason.

Wes

venison crêpe
The only possible good thing left to witness would be to see Pats hearts crushed again in the Superbowl. I think only the 49ers are capable of this.

This season just needs to end already so we can all focus on the real superbowl in April.

Great. Looking forward to next week vs. the Ravens. Usually alot of "passion" on both sides.

Pulling for a 49's/Pats SB. I couldn't take a Harbaugh Bowl, too much intensity on the sidelines.

Plus, it will be interesting to see what happens with Brandon Jacobs when he gets to play Brady aga...Oh yeah, he got suspended for the rest of the season. For being a loser. And a Twitter bitch.

Oh well. :)

BaltimoreLarry said:
Few teams are as disliked as the Ravens, but the Pats are one of them.
I've never forgiven them for the 2000 Super Bowl. Despite my wife trying to get me to root for them for her sake..

Falcons-Gaf you have my sword. If only to see Tony G finally get a ring before he rides off into the sunset. The least offensive team left of the four, IMO.

Just a reminder. We can all get forgetful whilst we're drunk.

Who are you again?

Shes from louisiana.
Its practically treason.

But you agree that he's incredibly handsome?

I didnt ask for this

Know that feel.

I've never forgiven them for the 2000 Super Bowl. Despite my wife trying to get me to root for them for her sake..

Falcons-Gaf you have my sword. If only to see Tony G finally get a ring before he rides off into the sunset. The least offensive team left of the four, IMO.

No love for your old D coordinator?

DSmalls84

As a Falcons fan I'm glad to finally have a playoff win. Thought for sure we were gonna lose when Ryan threw that second pick, and my heart sank when I saw Bryant miss that kick. An emotional roller coaster it was. Hopefully we can get Abraham back next week, even though the defense surprised me with a strong first half.

Kiryu

All the Championship teams are frauds.

49ers - Switched QB half way through season. Fraudulent.
Ravens - Fraudulent claims of elitisim.
Falcons - Fraduluently won a playoff game.
Patriots - "always root for injuries and are overall classless little cunts." ~ Dutch Patriot.
I love this post.

Afrikan

although I would've loved to play the Championship game at home...I still like the fact we have Dome games from here on out.

no weather shit....I believe that rain/snow bs is overrated regarding it helping a running/great defensive teams.

Kaep will be even faster on that turf....and our athletic defense will be in conditions that suit them best, imo.

cajunator

Banned
Alot of us are. What is this? some 10+ years now they make it to the playoffs?

They have no one in their division that consistently challenges them.
They pretty much walk to the playoffs every year.

Who are you again?

But you agree that he's incredibly handsome?

Know that feel.

No love for your old D coordinator?

I dont see whats great about him.
Almost all Qbs look like that.
There was some study a while ago about it.

Talon

Welcome aboard, friend.

People are dumb. I'm wearing my ravens gear out, and people say "you're a Ravens fan? Did you watch that game?"

OF COURSE I WATCHED THE GAME YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

Top Bottom