• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Xeke

Banned
Great, I get to see all y'all tired ass faces everyday now that we won't get any new members in this community wasteland.

Tired of all y'all. So tired.

Don't worry, when Tebow helps all mankind go to heaven it will be worthy of an OT page.

Rorschach

Great, I get to see all y'all tired ass faces everyday now that we won't get any new members in this community wasteland.

Tired of all y'all. So tired.

I'm fresh! I'm barely learning about everything that went on this off-season. It's like I'm some European poster that just discovered football!

JABEE

Well it will probably consist of the people on this page for the entirety of the offseason and regular season.

Yep. I can't help but feel this isn't a move that was caused by NBA Gaf attacking the Birthday Thread. It's as if they attacked royalty.

So it finally happened.

We've been moved.

Oh well...

Freeman is still fat,
Brady still has a vagina,
the Saints are still Taints,
and Tebow is still God.

Nothing has changed.

Junie12

The Broncos need to draft a QB just in case anything happens to Manning, you don't want Hanie to be the starting QB. That's just throwing the white flag.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Elway's Plan B comment is going to bite him in the ass if it happens.

Plan B is Elway coming out of retirement to show these young whippersnappers a Man's Man QB

Very Hulk Hogan NWO-esque in a sense, with a Dash of Vinnie Mac "It was all me along Austin!"

jakncoke

Banned
There goes my national chip loser.

Edit: Cool i just dropped from 14th to 39th and 150 highest possible points to 126 pts...FUUUUU

minx

Nothing wrong with that signing. Remember, he was under Mike Martz last year.

Doesn't matter. Any system he is in he will be awful. He was literally the worst QB to step on the field last year. I don't have the stats, but he was the worst. Trust me.

Top Bottom