• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

40% of the 5th book is tripe like the 4th book, the other 60% of the book is quite good.

I'd actually say that 40% of the 5th book is GRRM channeling Twilight, because
Dany acts like some fucking girly teenager instead of a city-burning dragon queen.

The rest is pretty good. Too bad we'll have to wait 5 years for the 6th one. The HBO series might finish first.

Speaking of HBO, thank Tebow for the GO app on the iPad. Totally didn't feel like hitting the gym today, but managed to push through a 35 minute workout by watching Entourage.

Xeke

Banned
This sucks have no idea what the staff is doing here anymore.

Pray to our lord and savior.

tebow.jpg

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You'll probably have to play LJ for them (i.e., you're getting some shitty leftover team)

Didn't think LJ played Madden. But, there are really one 2 of us really active here.

...I'd settle for a game or two, if need be.

Fuck playing the Browns.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
This thread got Matt Stantoned into Community?

Oh well, subscribed.

I will participate more on NFL GAF this year.

I tried hockey-GAF, it was pointless.

Duke Togo

Fucking NBA gaf sent us all to the wrong side of the tracks section of this message board. This is where they sent those fucking pony lovers, for god's sake. How far we have fallen...

Xeke

Banned
Fucking NBA gaf sent us all to the wrong side of the tracks section of this message board. This is where they sent those fucking pony lovers, for god's sake. How far we have fallen...

Give NBA GAF the death penalty. They are only allowed to comment on games where actual defense is played.

Hockey? Pointless?

You all must be soulless gingers.

I'd say the majority of Hockey players are ginger.

Top Bottom