• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

I find it funny that everybody in here hates their team's defense.

Except for FMT, who think the Niners defense is better than fresh Milano doo on a Saturday morning.

snesfreak

Banned
lulz, I set the NFL on FOX theme song as the "battle victory" music in my NFLGAF game.
Which right now is basically a shitty map of the US with a trailer where you get eznark.
And FMT's ultimate attack is called "The Scat Man."
I'm not making a new animation for that.
I find it funny that everybody in here hates their team's defense.

Except for FMT, who think the Niners defense is better than fresh Milano doo on a Saturday morning.
:jnc

Patriots have Super Bowl defense.

rob-gronkowski-shirtless.jpg

brentech

Nothing like a freshly formatted computer. My desktop and secondary laptop got clean installs of windows 7 and Ubuntu, respectively.

So beautiful. Like internet virgins.

Can Larry's ban be over? It's almost too happy in here. Where's ez? We need someone to come in and tell us how everything is shit (without showing us a picture).

Striker

Some poster posted some rumor about the Giants possibly trading for Bengals OLB Keith Rivers, and someone asked the Giants beat writer if he heard anything:

Mike Garafolo
Sit tight. Might be some fire behind that smoke. RT @ttcheech: any truth to the rumors of the Giants trading for Keith Rivers? #nyg
I guess we'll see. I would assume he would become the MLB with Goff visiting the Dolphins recently. I wonder what it would cost to bring him in.

jakncoke

Banned
Yeah but how long will that make me happy. This season is already reminding me of last season. cant score and the pitchers are pitching above their talent.

Petrino getting fired and being notified of it via letter is just so so awesome.

Go ahead Saints, hire him as your interim coach, I can never have enough reasons to hate you.

bionic77

I dunno, Golf is pretty horrible too.

All the horrible sports are on in the summer it seems.
Golf is great, especially the Masters.

Unlike the post office or your favorite football team, it ALWAYS delivers on Sunday.

The NBA is good too and this year's playoffs should be really good.

Fox318

Baseball is the worst.

I can't believe anyone finds it entertaining.

The only sport that is more boring is NASCAR.

Baseball is the greatest sport.

Unlike the post office or your favorite football team, it ALWAYS delivers on Sunday.

I love to play golf but I refuse to watch the Masters simply because Augusta is run by a bunch of sexist assholes.

I have tried hard to get into the NBA this year but I think it has been horrible. Maybe it is just the shortened season but it seems like there are maybe 4 teams that are good and the rest go from bad to terrible. Earlier the 6ers were playing hard on D and competitive most nights and now they are so lazy and they are getting crushed most nights. It seems like that is the cae for most teams, if you get 2 teams that care and actually try on D the games are fun to watch but most games it seems like at least 1 team is just going through the motions and it is so boring and sloppy. I used to be a huge NBA fan and now I just find it depressing to watch most of the time.

R2D4

Banned

Golf is way better than baseball. It's something you can have on in the background. It's quiet and relaxing to watch on a sunday afternoon. How can anyone take baseball seriously when there are 100 and some games? "Oh shit my team has lost 10 in a row but it's only June so I think the'll be alright." Baseball is only fun to watch live. Then you can get drunk and yell at people. Football is the only sport where every game matters. And don't get me started on NASCAR. Why is it need to be on from Feb to Nov? And "The Race" bullshit starts like half way thru that? Why not just have it start at the beginning and have the season be 5 months like every other sport? It's all hicks afraid of technology and ads everywhere. I"m indifferent to the NBA. Was a huge fan back in the gold age of the 90's but now it's hard for me to get into. It's like watching a bunch of guys play basketball that don't care about anything other than a pay check. LOL the All Star game. Once March Madness is over it's a sport drought until September.

Top Bottom