• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

yacobod

Banned
Unfortunately overconfidence and ego allowed me to make a bet with the terms heavily stacked against me, so I'm stuck with this av for eternity.

DAT OP.

tumblr_m0aw6nXhQW1qde8kx.gif

It's so bootyful beautiful.

But it needs more Tammy being Tammy

Godslay

Banned
Its gonna be dull as shit.

Wish he said fuck it and said he was gunning for Mark and how he's going to take over the town.

If you read between the lines, he's already said as much. He said that he was being brought in to do 3rd down and goal line work, but he said he was competition to Sanchez. He never mentions being a backup in the whole exchange.

Elway said he was being shipped there so he had a chance to start. It's not a reach to think he is gunning for Mark. If he can get as accurate as Sanchez, then Sanchez is in real trouble. I think we will see an improved Tebow going into camp. It wouldn't surprise me if he ends up starting over Sanchez at some point.

Doorman

Tebow probably will start over Sanchez at some point, even if mainly because it seems like public and locker room sentiment have both turned on Sanchez so heavily over this past season. He's going to have to wow some people in training camp or he'll be on a very, very short leash.

Then again, I have no idea how much the New York crowd would really want Tebow, either. Maybe Stanton should have stuck around after all!

We need to work together to keep snes off the gaming side. Nintendo fans are in strong denial that the WiiU isn't going to be powerful enough for 3rd party ports from the PS4 and Nextbox causing some to act erratically.

No reason to go to gaming side right now.

This is the part of the generation where there is no real news anyway so everybody just shuffles around like zombies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Has there ever been another time where a poorly performing team got a replacement at QB, made the playoffs, then that QB got shipped off?

How about when that QB also wins a playoff game?

But like we all keep saying, getting Manning is about the only acceptable excuse.

Great OP Bucket! Needs more Christina Hendricks though.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Dawkins said he will always have fond memories of Tebow and shared a story that reflects their religious bond.

“In our Bible study sessions when my neck was pretty bad and I’m hurting, [Tebow] along with our chaplain and [Broncos director of player development] Jerry Butler laid hands and prayed on me pretty good,” Dawkins said. “They brought snot and tears to my eyes and all that type of good stuff with prayer.”

“He really is a guy who walks what he says he walks.”

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/safety-brian-dawkins-remains-undecided-about-future-032412

Jets should bring Penny out of retirement. Then everything is solved!

Dawkins said he will always have fond memories of Tebow and shared a story that reflects their religious bond.

“In our Bible study sessions when my neck was pretty bad and I’m hurting, [Tebow] along with our chaplain and [Broncos director of player development] Jerry Butler laid hands and prayed on me pretty good,” Dawkins said. “They brought snot and tears to my eyes and all that type of good stuff with prayer.”!

What?

Slo

“In our Bible study sessions when my neck was pretty bad and I’m hurting, [Tebow] along with our chaplain and [Broncos director of player development] Jerry Butler laid hands and prayed on me pretty good,” Dawkins said. “They brought snot and tears to my eyes and all that type of good stuff with prayer.”

Is Dawkins "speaking in tongues"?

bionic77

Been too busy to post on here recently but holy shit at the punishment to the Saints.

Goodell officially doesn't give a fuck.

So which champ is next to get fucked in the ass by Goodell's discipline stick? Packers or Giants? I know his punishment for Eli will be sending him naked pictures of women but what will he do to the Packer for their roids program and that ponzi scheme of "stocks" to the gullible citizens of Wisconsin?

Narag

Been too busy to post on here recently but holy shit at the punishment to the Saints.

So which champ is next to get fucked in the ass by Goodell's discipline stick?

Steelers after jakncoke makes one too many "the win is forever" posts. Time to start sanctioning the fans.

So which champ is next to get fucked in the ass by Goodell's discipline stick?

Packers, easy.

Goodell needs the Giants to reach the Super Bowl so they can lose to the Denver Peytons in a Manning Bowl in New Orleans.

Top Bottom