• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Kosmo

Banned
Figures the only real NFL'er we could pull is a punter. Add posting on message boards to the list of things they do during practice.

Fox318

He'll get banned for making too many Taco Bell threads in OT.

aL4Fv.gif

Figures the only real NFL'er we could pull is a punter. Add posting on message boards to the list of things they do during practice.
I always figured majority of NFL players to be borderline illiterate so posting on GAF wouldnt end up being very fruitful for all involved.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I will change my avatar to one of Kluwe's choice (until the start of the season) if he will come in here and let us know how he truly feels about Drew Brees.

Godslay

Banned
I'd like for them to go after Brockers or Worthy for their first round pick. Defense needs a lot of help.

Either one would be great imo. Brockers is likely gone, but who knows. Just from some of the talk on the fan, a DT doesn't seem to be as important as everyone seems to think. I guess they are hoping that Warren/Bannon/Vickerson can do the job. I'm afraid of an RB pick, but I just have a nagging feeling that they want one and take the DT in the 2nd, which wouldn't be terrible either considering this class.

So I know that "mock draft" is a farce but it doesn't say much when people think it's real.

Probably because we've hard him try to speak on tv. If his writing matches his verbal skills, that mock draft is probably spot on.

When Michael Irvin can be considered more coherent than you, you're in trouble.

Levyne

Banned
It would be funny if snes got banned for overreacting to a Kluwe Nintendo post of some sort.

Covering my ass disclaimer: I have no true desire to see anyone banned.

snesfreak

Banned
It would be funny if snes got banned for overreacting to a Kluwe Nintendo post of some sort.
Nah, I won't react to his posts like that.
Though I bet the people calling him a "goddamn idiot" get banned.
It is what it is, I wish the Wii had used more modern hardware at least.
But not something that would result in it costing $400 and losing hundreds of dollars per system.

The Wii U will be more powerful than the current HD systems, despite what some people want us to believe.
I'll buy it, I'll love it.
And hopefully it won't get stolen.

methodman

Banned
Nah, I won't react to his posts like that.
Though I bet the people calling him a "goddamn idiot" get banned.
It is what it is, I wish the Wii had used more modern hardware at least.
But not something that would result in it costing $400 and losing hundreds of dollars per system.

The Wii U will be more powerful than the current HD systems, despite what some people want us to believe.
I'll buy it, I'll love it.
And hopefully it won't get stolen.

his argument is sound, and i'm a huge nintendo fan. he loves xenoblade, but he's just saying on better hardware it would have been even better. nothing to get mad about imo.

btw - for those who haven't played xenoblade, do so asap. game is insanely good

Top Bottom