• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Does GAF ban public figures? That would be crazy!

Is it....is it even hard to get tickets? Can't you just walk up and buy them on gameday?

How can I afford season tickets unless my teams punter buys them for me? Im a college student bruh. I gotta get all them home games in.

Im kidding obviously. Nobody could possibly muster going to the metrodome more than once a year

Bowser

C'mon guys, he's not coming here. If he wanted to talk football I'm sure he'd talk with his friends on other teams.

cause we know the Vikings ain't a football team! *badum tish*

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
C'mon guys, he's not coming here. If he wanted to talk football I'm sure he'd talk with his friends on other teams.

cause we know the Vikings ain't a football team! *badum tish*

Seriously though, would I want to talk about work outside of work? Mehhhhh

But accounting isn't the same thing as football so I dunno.

DMczaf

ijZDTa6fLVG8Y.gif

ChrisWarcraft

Neo Member
So let me ask, how much trolling do they consider "excessive trolling" in the games section? I think I can really get this Andrex guy going if he keeps taking the bait.

For those curious about my trolling pedigree - 2 years of Something Awful forums, 3 years of World of Warcraft Realm Forums (until they actually started enforcing the rules :*( )

Levyne

Banned
So let me ask, how much trolling do they consider "excessive trolling" in the games section? I think I can really get this Andrex guy going if he keeps taking the bait.

For those curious about my trolling pedigree - 2 years of Something Awful forums, 3 years of World of Warcraft Realm Forums (until they actually started enforcing the rules :*( )

Being serious, they do mod the gaming side fairly heavily. You do have to be careful.

methodman

Banned

there's a very low tolerance level for trolling imo

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

If you weren't Chris Kluwe, you'd probably be banned already haha.

Trolling isn't typically smiled upon here, Twitter friend.

P.S. If you fuck up in a game, it will be .gif'ed.

Now that you know the rules... Look on my works, ye Kluwe, and despair.

Seda

:jnc.

Gaming Side is a quite bit stricter than off-topic. Especially the sports threads. Trolling is sorta commonplace here.

Your status as a public figure will give you some leeway but Gaming is notorious for being ban central. As long as you arent super blatant in your comments you should be fine.

Off-Topic and this thread to an extent are much more lenient.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I dont post on the Gaming side because the ban hammer is always looming.

Although you dethroning Cliffy B as the biggest celebrity here probably grants you some leeway.

Top Bottom