• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

makes the wins the wins that much sweeter, brother!!

STILL UNDEFEATED

But really, Floyd let Cotto box his style of in-fighting the whole fight and still out boxed him in every way. Floyd and Manny really are in a class by themselves

And I can not wait for Freddy Roach to talk about how Manny is clearly the better fighter because of the 12th round TKO he had against Cotto

Fox318

STILL UNDEFEATED

But really, Floyd let Cotto box his style of in-fighting the whole fight and still out boxed him in every way. Floyd and Manny really are in a class by themselves

And I can not wait for Freddy Roach to talk about how Manny is clearly the better fighter because of the 12th round TKO he had against Cotto

Only way to settle things out is to get in the ring.

Fox318

I just wish Floyd would compromise on a 50-50 purse and Manny deal with the blood testing.

I think Manny would deal with the blood testing but for a fight like that its about the money.

I just hope they fight near NYC but I have a feeling it will be cowboy stadium.

jakncoke

Banned
fucking hell the people behind me needed shot in the face with a rpg. no fucking need to comment on everything that happened. fuckers. they were like old people too..

Brinbe

Manny already compromised on the testing. Then Floyd brought up the purse splitting issue, and then wanted to dictate the date/location of the fight. So it'll always be something.

Anyway, I think something will get finalized once Floyd's term ends

I think Manny would deal with the blood testing but for a fight like that its about the money.

I just hope they fight near NYC but I have a feeling it will be cowboy stadium.

That or Vegas. Jerry Jones will fight his ass off for the right to the fight in Cowboys Stadium, though.

STILL UNDEFEATED

Pretty much this. Crowd was cheering for
Cotto v PBFs shoulder/gloves but he was out boxed. Cottos jab was the only slightly effective part of his boxing. He shoulda lead with the jab more for sure.

Roach can choke on a fat dick

Only way to settle things out is to get in the ring.

If that fight doesn't happen I swear to Tebow I'll assasinate arum.

Manny already compromised on the testing. Then Floyd brought up the purse splitting issue, and then wanted to dictate the date/location of the fight. So it'll always be something.

Anyway, I think something will get finalized once Floyd's term ends

Manny's OWN TRAINER has said that Arum is the biggest obstacle to this fight happening and frankly doesn't want it to take place. I don't think it will happen, or if it does it will be in a few years, after both fighters have milked a few more giant PPV pay days and by then are over the hill, ala Tyson/Lewis.

Brinbe

Manny's OWN TRAINER has said that Arum is the biggest obstacle to this fight happening and frankly doesn't want it to take place.

Oh, I'm not disagreeing with that. Arum is a massive piece of shit. But PBF's been guilty of delaying things too.

Anyway, just hope Pac gets past Bradley and they finally hammer something out for Fall/Winter.

Oh, I'm not disagreeing with that. Arum is a massive piece of shit. But PBF's been guilty of delaying things too.

Anyway, just hope Pac gets past Bradley and they finally hammer something out for Fall/Winter.

but Arum is the promoter. If he doesn't want it to happen, and is sabotaging any chance of it happening, PBF can't delay anything because there's no real chance of it happening anyway.

tosh.0 is pretty funny.

fx4Qv.jpg

You let random strangers on the street poop in your mouth but feel the need to backpedal about watching Big Bang Theory?

aint no back peddaling! i enjoy the show but i don't tune into every episode. my gf records them on the DVR so sometimes i'll watch but i had no idea it was on CBS!

and you haven't lived until you've given a girl a chillidog

jergrah

For the other 2.5 Fins fan that might care, Miami signed Cam Wake to a 4 year extension this morning. Glad the 2 sides finally came together, I hope the move to DE this year should result in some big sack numbers.

Of course even if he racks up 15+ Miami will still be 7-9 most likely.

Milchjon

aint no back peddaling! i enjoy the show but i don't tune into every episode. my gf records them on the DVR so sometimes i'll watch but i had no idea it was on CBS!

and you haven't lived until you've given a girl a chillidog

Every day spent on GAF causes me to die a little bit more inside.
oh yeah, and that chilidog thing is fucking disgusting, too

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I like Tosh.o

I haven't seen an episode in a year or so but I watched like 5 or 6 in a row and it was pretty hilarious.

Top Bottom