• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

BigAT

I thought Eli killed it last night, all things considered. The first few opening skits were great, although the show definitely fell off towards the end, but that's because SNL in general is unwatchable these days.

Brief guest appearances by David Baas, Dave Diehl, Chris Snee and Shaun O'Hara as well.

Greg

I thought Eli killed it last night, all things considered. The first few opening skits were great, although the show definitely fell off towards the end, but that's because SNL in general is unwatchable these days.

Brief guest appearances by David Baas, Dave Diehl, Chris Snee and Shaun O'Hara as well.
Yeah, it was a solid show by SNL standards these days.

I like Peyton's episode more.

Any by giants MVP Kyle Williams?

143937289.jpg

SO MUCH #SWAG!

Briggs: Player health is important, but Vilma ban is “a bunch of B.S.”
Posted by Michael David Smith on May 6, 2012, 12:23 PM EDT
2011 NFC Championship: Green Bay Packers v Chicago Bears Getty Images

Bears linebacker Lance Briggs says he favors efforts to ensure that NFL players will live healthy lives long after their careers are over. But he dismisses the notion that the NFL needed to suspend the players involved in the Saints’ bounty scandal in order to promote health and safety.

Briggs told David Haugh of the Chicago Tribune that the NFL’s yearlong suspension of Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma was “a bunch of B.S.“

“Let me make one thing clear: I in no way condone somebody putting money up to intentionally hurt someone,” Briggs said. “But bounty or not, what did the Saints do on the field that’s illegal? All I’ve seen on TV is clean, physical football. You can get those same highlights from any NFL team. . . . It’s becoming flag football. We’re flying around at 100 mph.”

Briggs says the health of NFL players should be an important priority, but he believes it’s a priority that should be addressed through improved medical care, not through changing the game of football.

“Player safety is best taken care of by providing health insurance for players’ lives,” Briggs said. “Come on. It’s like asking a boxer: ‘Are your injuries related to taking blows to the head?’ We throw our bodies around. It’s physical. It’s football. You can’t stop the violence from happening.”

Providing health insurance for retired players is great, but the best way to care for an injury is to prevent it from happening in the first place. It’s difficult to square many players’ insistence that they want the NFL to take care of them if they’re struggling with health problems later in life with many of the same players’ insistence that they don’t want the NFL to discipline them or their colleagues who break the rules designed to promote player safety.

just when i think the players can't get any dumber.....

"we're going to fuck each other up as much as possible..... give us lifetime healthcare!!"

They have lifetime healthcare with the new CBA.

Jnc+bucket she laughed so fuck both yall.

Question for the elders of nfl gaf, how bad does a kid fuck a pussy up?

Milchjon

I'd guess tightness would be a secondary concern when trying to hook up with a teen mom.

jakncoke

Banned

I wouldn't think 1 kid would do anything to it overall, probably takes a few before effects start happening /doesn'treallyknowjusthypothesizing

Top Bottom