• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

squicken

I'd forgot how fucked up Time Bandits was. You youngins grew up with Nemo and Toy Story and other safe sterile crap. Back in the good ole days kids movies traumatized children to prepare them for the hard knocks of life

Narag

I'd forgot how fucked up Time Bandits was. You youngins grew up with Nemo and Toy Story and other safe sterile crap. Back in the good ole days kids movies traumatized children to prepare them for the hard knocks of life

The ending to it pissed me off for years.

That is one of my favorite movies of all time. It is sad that kids movies today are not that well made.

I just got back from the Avengers, fuck it was good. I am amazed how well they were able to pull all those different movies together. I am glad to see it be the 1st $200m opening weekend movie ever. This really is going to be the best summer ever for movies.

squicken

This really is going to be the best summer ever for movies.

Well I'm glad you liked the movie, but, no. For one, movies don't have the cultural impact they once did. But also, there's like 8 or 9 years in the 80s with better summer films.

Like '84 had The Natural, Red Dawn, Karate Kid just off the top of my head. ScarJo would pretty much have to walk off the screen and blow the audience for this summer to start approaching just one of those movies

I totally disagree. Avengers was really good, Prometheus looks like it will be great, and TDKR is going to be amazing. That is just the top 3 movies this summer, there will be other surprise movies as well.

I see this place has turned into the motherfucking Wild West in my absence.

This thread is about to get nuked from high orbit like the Saints playoff chances this season.

jakncoke

Banned
I totally disagree. Avengers was really good, Prometheus looks like it will be great, and TDKR is going to be amazing. That is just the top 3 movies this summer, there will be other surprise movies as well.

yeah this summer has my eyes peaked. prometheus, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, brave, The Dark Knight Rises.. probably way more. I just haven't really watched many trailers or looked into much movies.

squicken

I even looked up a random 80s year just to see if I was remembering wrong. '86 had Top Gun, Aliens, Ferris Bueller. Does Hollywood even make summer comedies anymore, or is it all just Youtube videos now?

Sexiest QB tandem.

QfieB.jpg

you mean Best WR/FB tandem of all time.

Top Bottom