• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

snesfreak

Banned
536388_10150828740014595_9550112459.jpg

578537_10150815453809595_9550112459.jpg

Look at that fucking fatass.
Disgusting.

jakncoke

Banned
I swear OT is so fucking slow, every OT news thread I swear I've read earlier in the day or days previous. Remember the time when OT was faster and breaking news instead of being a tom brady speed version of reddit?

Fox318

I swear OT is so fucking slow, every OT news thread I swear I've read earlier in the day or days previous. Remember the time when OT was faster and breaking news instead of being a tom brady speed version of reddit?

When you take the community threads out of the OT what is really left?

squicken

Ricky Fowler's got some talent at the GF spot. Hope all the young guys can get it going for a few years. Golf was sooooo boring when Tiger was winning every tournament. Be nice if some lasting rivalries can emerge.

eznark

Banned
Ricky Fowler's got some talent at the GF spot. Hope all the young guys can get it going for a few years. Golf was sooooo boring when Tiger was winning every tournament. Be nice if some lasting rivalries can emerge.

Fowler is going to be really good in like 5-8 years when he grows up.

eznark

Banned
How is the game?

I have a little trouble answering that since I didn't play the expansions much so I'm not entirely sure what is new in this beta and what came in previous iterations of Sins. It's still Sins though so clearly it's fantastic.

Godslay

Banned
Agreed, fucking awesome movie. For a 2 1/2 hour movie, it sure didnt feel like it was long.

I don't really go out of my way to watch superhero movies (outside of Batman/Ironman), but Avengers was a damn good movie. I actually enjoyed the writing and how the characters interacted. My kid really enjoyed the Hulk, and Ironman is as good as ever. I normal don't go to 3D movies, but I feel it added to the movie overall.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
PFT said:
Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has turned his life around in the last 24 months. He’s married, and he somehow has gotten back in the good graces of Steelers fans who were ready in 2010 to run him out of town.

And now Roethlisberger has graduated from Miami (Ohio) University, nine years after leaving the school.....

......Roethlisberger was four courses short of a degree in education when he left for the NFL, and an associate dean said that Roethlisberger had picked up the remaining credits over the last several years.

Raplesberger gonna get himself some high school tail after football...

squicken

Fowler is going to be really good in like 5-8 years when he grows up.

What's funny about golf is how ridiculous all these guys look. After the 70s and 80s where the guys were wearing all that awful crap, for about 15 yrs the players realized that they would look stupid to future generations. So everyone wore plain slacks and shirts. Now? Back to dumb crap that will look even dumber in 10 yrs.

Nicklaus' '86 Masters is still marred by those pants

eznark

Banned
What's funny about golf is how ridiculous all these guys look. After the 70s and 80s where the guys were wearing all that awful crap, for about 15 yrs the players realized that they would look stupid to future generations. So everyone wore plain slacks and shirts. Now? Back to dumb crap that will look even dumber in 10 yrs.

Nicklaus' '86 Masters is still marred by those pants

Again, nothing to do with his clothes. Payne Stewart is my all time favorite golfer!

squicken

Again, nothing to do with his clothes. Payne Stewart is my all time favorite golfer!

Same! The first extended golf I ever watched was his playoff vs Scott Simpson. But he looked classy and wore NFL gear. Much different from Okie State hunting attire/formal wear.

eznark

Banned
Same! The first extended golf I ever watched was his playoff vs Scott Simpson. But he looked classy and wore NFL gear. Much different from Okie State hunting attire/formal wear.

The 1998 Open has made me the biggest divot nazi in the world. REPLACE YOUR FUCKING DIVOT!!!!!

Mindlog

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/559815280038536905/26E198FA733DFD5ED29B1D3794EA85ED322EC6AC/

FUCK YOU PIRATES
I still have to try the updates. I haven't played since original Sins. It was an ok game, but it came up short in a lot of places for me.

Endless Space is great.

bionic77

I would have sexual relations with Ygritte.
Nothing ever made more sense.

Packer fans admits that he would freely have sex with savage, winter, grizzly woman.

This surprises me about as much as a Pats fan admitting they wear women's jeans or a Raiders fan being a felon.

Top Bottom