• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

cFha2X9.gif

I miss NBA on NBC so much..

I really wish I could avoid reading about athlete's political views. I really wish reporters just wouldn't ask.
Who was stupid this time?

And unfortunately It's an
presidential.. Because when Americans don't care about midterms unfortunately
election year.. I'd be surprised if publicists haven't prepped athletes for when those inevitable questions come up.

bionic77

Being a racist is going to go over real well in Atlanta.

Matty Ice trade to Boston incoming...

edit: Aw fuck you filthy animals got me. Well at least I am not as bad as the assholes on my Facebook who keep posting that that Khan guy is a terrorist.

Fox318

New star trek was good.

Id love of they could start a little slower t9 build up the pacing but whatever

Minor complaint

cdyhybrid

edit: Aw fuck you filthy animals got me. Well at least I am not as bad as the assholes on my Facebook who keep posting that that Khan guy is a terrorist.

Would even Belicheat be able to fix the game enough to win with Matty Light?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Went to see a Cardinals game today.

Got a hot dog with mustard, kraut, and onions. Also some pulled pork nachos, and a few beers.

I remember sitting there and thinking that the game was really dragging on. I looked at the scoreboard and it was only the top of the 2nd. Fuck.

So we left at the top of the 5th because it turns out the best thing about baseball is the food.

They were playing the Braves and their pitcher is batting .000 on the season. Yeah I don't care that they don't bat in the American League, still hilarious and I thought of RBH.

Suicide Squad was a mess. Try hard movie of the year with a great cast and middling results. Leto's Joker can die in a fire. Awful.

Fuck you friend
Am I fired from Breadstream?

Also.. At least y'all aren't Notre Dame.

Benjamin Watson is getting posted on hardcore right wing sites talking about how planned parenthood was created to exterminate black babies.

Ooh.. That's uh.. Yeesh

BG us going to bring doom to us with his statements recently.

"Gotta catch those immigrants"

Ok I'm done RBH, sorry. Lol
:jnc

Would even Belicheat be able to fix the game enough to win with Matty Light?
He won 10 games with Matt Cassel.. He's the devil and a cheat, but if he can't.. No one can

Citation needed
He was a back up for his first two years and had to fight to start games against Drew Henson

Slo

Benjamin Watson is getting posted on hardcore right wing sites talking about how planned parenthood was created to exterminate black babies.

So his stance is that Republicans want to shut down planned parenthood and save black babies? BLM! BLM! BLM!

KingBroly

Banned
Time for my Predictions that are sure to go wrong and be changed so I can be right

NFC
East - Cowboys
South - Panthers
North - Packers
West - Seahawks
WC - Cardinals and Redskins

AFC
East - Patriots
South - Colts
North - Ravens
West - Raiders
WC - Jets and Steelers

Thatsnothowanyofthisworks.gif

Also NFC East wild card team? lololol

For real I chuckled at that. My predictions:

NFC North: Vikings
NFC South: Panthers
NFC West: Seahawks
NFC East: Giants

WC: Packers and Cardinals

AFC North: Steelers
AFC South: Texans
AFC West: Raiders
AFC East: Puts

WC: Colts and Bengals

ask me again when I'm not a few margaritas in though

Damn your edit. I was excited about the prospect of the Vikes B team picking up the WC.

It's best if you guys just miss the playoffs tbh. Because we all know what's going to happen if you get in.

Oh wait no, I'm sure this is the year that the Bengals and Vikes meet in the super bowl!

Michael-Scott-Failing-to-Hold-In-Laughter.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom