• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleuin

CpOqROYW8AAq20b.jpg:large

I don't ever want to be an old :(

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why is he throwing into triple coverage to begin with though ?

Because he can. He's maybe one of five people on the planet who can make that throw.

On that subject just caught up on Brett Favre's acceptance speech. One of the all time greats, loved his speech. I'd probably rank him Top 3 All Time.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I mean...you won't have a 4 team pile-up at the end this year. Eagles are a tire fire, so that'll elevate the other 3 by default.

As things stand, I can't see anybody in the NFC East getting a better record than the Vikings and the Cardinals are probably making it. I see a team from the NFC South making it in possibly also.

God bless you, friend

We dropped all our oil from one engine over Luxembourg. Fuck you Luxembourg!

And then flew back on 1 engine. Seeing the stewards panick slightly and have the captain start with "uuuuuuuhm" was not entirely reassuring.

But we safe, Blessed by Gronk.

rando14

And then flew back on 1 engine. Seeing the stewards panick slightly and have the captain start with "uuuuuuuhm" was not entirely reassuring.

Wtf what amateur airline was this!! I pray for a safer next flight

I cut cable after football season ended, i signed up for PSvue yesterday so i could get a bunch of sports channels. I think the only channel i want that i dont have is NFL network but thats ok since the most expensive Vue package is about $100 dollars a month cheaper than my basic cable plan.

I tested it on PS4 first and it looked and ran well with no problems, tested on PS3 as well to make sure it could do it, it looks and runs fine on it to.

I am ready.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

How do you even drop anything over Luxembourg? Seems like you'd try to start dropping something in Germany and it'd land in France.

MechDX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 7m7 minutes ago
No sign of Braxton Miller or Nick Martin today either. Both practiced yesterday without issue

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 13m13 minutes ago
Lamar Miller, who got his ankle retaped yesterday, finished practice, not on field. Yesterday both he and Bill O'Brien said he was fine

Welp...

Eqmql.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom