• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

CpQhvWMUsAA839n.jpg:large

Thats my punter man!!

#old

RBH

CoOzaH1UsAAK3Fv.jpg

THE NFL!

ESPN!

SUNDAY!

COLTS!

PACKERS!

WATCH IT!

WAAAAAAATTTTTCCCHHHHHH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MechDX

CoOzaH1UsAAK3Fv.jpg

THE NFL!

ESPN!

SUNDAY!

COLTS!

PACKERS!

WATCH IT!

Joe Callahan expected to start at quarterback for Packers Sunday

Tom Silverstein of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that Joe Callahan will get the start against the Colts in the Hall of Fame game with Aaron Rodgers and Brett Hundley each getting the night off.

Packers fucking it up for everyone! Aaron and Brett must be catching Pokemon in Canton

Spinluck

CoOzaH1UsAAK3Fv.jpg

THE NFL!

ESPN!

SUNDAY!

COLTS!

PACKERS!

WATCH IT!

Luck is starting tonight, probably after one drive.

Must be anxious to get back out there after almost dying last season.

Luck's our boy! Luck's our boy! Luck's our boy!

MechDX

PDS ‏@PatDStat 3m3 minutes ago
Bullough deflects a Savage pass and Vrabel picks it off and starts running to the endzone. The defense starts running with him. #Texans

Entire team thinks he is great and loves him. Vrabel has a bright future ahead in this league

hope he stays here and takes over for Crennel

Wasn't that the rumor for him deciding to stay?

Reading about Vrabel, and how he turned down the D-Coord. offer from the 49ers. Interesting.

I forgot that the 49ers still owe Jim Tomsula $10.5 million. And I was feeling bad about my team's front office...

MechDX

Wasn't that the rumor for him deciding to stay?

Rumor only, no facts.

They also quietly gave him a raise to not go to SF as Chips DC. This was from McClain who has also talked regularly about BOBs and Vrabels friendship from their NE days as player and coach. Told Vrabel then when he got a HC spot he wanted him on his staff

Remember when people said the 49ers had the best roster in football? How fast things change.

When was the last time the best roster won it all?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I've been thinking about updating the header image in the op every time someone goes down to injury, but it'd probably be too much work.

Alright so here is the fantasy football info:

Pick'ems

With Confidence Points:
Group ID: 6021
Password: (Quote to see)

Without:
Group ID: 6019

Survivor League
Group ID: 2891

Taco Bell League
I have three confirmed already:
Pepiope
Floyd
sf2fanatic

Here is the list from last year, let me know who wants to renew (and what your league name is) and let me know who wants to join so I can add you.

Pepiope, Floyd and sf2fanatic what were your names in the league so I can keep those active and remove the rest that don't return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom