• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

ELI CAN GO EAT A BAG OF DICKS!

I BELIEVE IN TOM BRADY! WE WILL REDEEM OURSELVES! THIS YEAR WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE PATRIOTS! TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT AND PARTY WITH US!

GRONK GRONK

that would be an improvement since it would mean he actually made the decision to get rid of the ball instead of standing there and getting sacked. dude has the worst pocket presence in the league

but at least he hasn't safetied himself yet. Learn from the master, young one.

bionic77

Steelers are going to get that coveted 5 or 6 seed and win number 7 this year. We have to follow the Giants plan of looking like shit until the last possible moment and then virgining and goobering our way to the top. Hopefully we get no.7 against the Niners. That will leave us with just the Rams before we have a win against the entire division. Truthfully it doesn't matter who we beat though.

Hopefully the Jets make the foolish mistake of trading Ben for Tebow after the Superbowl. Tebow is going to win 4 straight Superbowls and I would be honored if he did it in black and gold. Pretty sure he is going to do it shirtless as well.

squicken

So much jealousy in this thread.

Better start your Fire Schotty chants now.

The first drill they did with hard counts today and Saffold jumped. Fisher sent him off the field. No Woody, Ferguson, Mangold or Santonio in STL. I think he'll learn that he can't get cute with the talent level, unlike McDaniels

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Yes...keep focusing on Tebow and the Jets, NY Media. Ignore us...

/me waves hands around mystically.

; _ ; @ not being on the Giants fan list.

You...I still don't like you....But Tebow teaches us to forgive everybody even the filthy Jets fans. All your anger is created by the suckitude of your team, it's not your fault Fox. Let it go, take your shirt off.

Also, this one is for Snes: Emma Stone is still hotter than Alison Brie.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You...I still don't like you....But Tebow teaches us to forgive everybody even the filthy Jets fans. All your anger is created by the suckitude of your team, it's not your fault Fox. Let it go, take your shirt off.

Also, this one is for Snes: Emma Stone is still hotter than Alison Brie.

You shut your dirty german mouth.

squicken

Fox you'll need to make a new list before the season. Not b/c of all the new people, but b/c you shouldn't have me lumped in with fucking Tabris!

JCizzle

My Harboner is raging. Use those midget hands to bring us that SB Alex!

PS I never want to see Kyle Williams again. :(

Since it's nearly preseason, I thought I'd start posting.

Packers suck.
Lions suck.
Vikings... I'm just sorry for them and their fans.

GO BEARS!

squicken

Can someone explain the rules of anime to me? Frankman has an anime avatar but makes fun of other people with anime avatars for being weirdos, and also makes fun of the pony people. Is there like a hierarchy for that stuff? How was it determined what was weird and creepy and what was acceptable?

edit: wow a Bears fan? Haven't had new one in a long time. Welcome

Top Bottom