• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

kingslunk

If Saint's offense fucks up and Eagles' defense gets over 10 points in fantasy football I'm going to be pissed. I'm in a nail biter to win this week.

Brinbe

Vick cannot read a blitz, just can't. How do you play football for all those years and still can't adjust your protection or audible out?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
No please stop. They signed Jenkins and he was a great pick up.

Your initial post was about the secondary not playing well because of bad DLINE play. The DLINE was lights out against the pass rush last season. They weren't the problem and as a result the secondary looked good. This year the same DLINE now with added first round talent, is not stopping the run, pass rushing, forcing turnovers, or doing anything.

Well they just forced one now finally!

Cullen Jenkins isn't the type of DT you need to run the Wide 9. He's solid if you run a traditional 4-3, but he's too slow for the Wide 9.

You can only run the Wide 9 if you have a freak talent at Defensive Tackle like Suh. And those come around very rarely. I think Star Lotulei of Utah will be on of those in next years draft.

And every game I've watched of the Eagles thus far this year has been shit defensive line play leading to big pass plays. Instead of spending that money you were better off spending it on the offensive line or a Mario Williams type free agent.

Anyway the Eagles are back in this game and things are interesting all of the sudden.

Brinbe

What a waste. Vick is a dumbass, that's all. All that coaching up by Andy can't hide that he can't diagnose a blitz to save his life.

Top Bottom