• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hey the last time the Red Wings led 4 - 1 against the Leafs good things happened.

Only good things happen when the score is 4-1.

ONLY GOOD THINGS!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I love this Nike/Hockey commercial so much.

The complete opposite of the ridiculously annoying expedia commercial. This one I don't mind running all the time.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This has to happen.

Also, hello there NHL GAF.

State your allegiance.

Welcome! Be ready to be made fun of, feel free to make fun of us. Once the games are over you'll see we're all good people. I think. I hope.

Someone just cross-checked the Detroit goalie in the mask? :lol

EDIT: It was Williams.

State your allegiance.

Welcome! Be ready to be made fun of, feel free to make fun of us. Once the games are over you'll see we're all good people. I think. I hope.

Someone just cross-checked the Detroit goalie in the mask? :lol

EDIT: It was Williams.
Red Wings fan born and raised.

Thanks! Hope to have some fun here or
make enemies if I must.

CyReN

Red Wings fan born and raised.

Thanks! Hope to have some fun here or
make enemies if I must.

tumblr_lkmozcFUAH1qzu2mq.gif

lupinko

Hey the last time the Red Wings led 4 - 1 against the Leafs good things happened.

Only good things happen when the score is 4-1.

ONLY GOOD THINGS!

Why is the Cat in game 2 anyway? He should have been in game 1, they should have gotten Eddie in for game 2. =/

Quick

Banned
Where's Don Quick to give us a reaction to that chelios celebration?

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT OKAY LET'S GO

YOU KNOW, I'M ALL ABOUT CLASS. I WENT TO 'EM, I TAUGHT 'EM, DIDN'T FINISH 'EM, BUT THAT DON'T COUNT, EH.

I'M SITTIN' HERE WATCHIN' THE RED WINGS PLAY THE MAPLE LEAFS EH, AN' WHAT DO I SEE? CHRIS CHELIOS MAKIN' A MOCKERY OUTTA THE GAME WITH HIS CELEBRATION AFTER SCORIN'. I'M SO STEAMED ABOUT IT, EH.

WATCH HIM GO DOWN, WATCH HIM SLIDE ON HIS HELMET, WATCH HIM DISGRACE THE RED WINGS ORGANIZATION. YUCK, EH.

THIS GAME AIN'T AN EXHIBITION. YOU GOT THE LIKES OF STEVIE YZERMAN, TEDDY LINDSAY AN' PATTY VERBEEK IN THAT SAME GAME AN' YOU CAN BET THEY'RE EMBARRASSED. GOOD CANADIAN GUYS LIKE THEM AREN'T GONNA BESMIRCH THE GAME LIKE WHAT CHELIOS DID, EH. IMAGINE WHAT POOR GORDIE HOWE WAS THINKIN' AFTER SEEIN' THAT? I BET YOU GORDIE JUST SAT QUIETLY AN' FROWNED. THEN YOU GOT SCOTTIE BOWMAN THERE COACHIN', PROBABLY READY TO QUIT AFTER SEEIN' THAT. IF I WAS SCOTTY, CHELIOS WOULD BE GLUED TO THAT BENCH THE REST OF THE GAME.

IS CHELIOS TRYIN' TO COMPENSATE FOR THE LACK OF RUSSIANS IN THIS GAME? I KNEW HE WAS A COMMUNIST. THEM RUSSIANS FINALLY GOT TO HIM. HE DIDN'T GET A DUI FROM NORTH AMERICAN DRINKS. PROBABLY GOT SPIKED WITH SOME STALIN SEMEN OR SOMETHIN'.

NOW, LET ME TELL YOU A STORY KIDS: I WAS IN THE BATHROOM, WASHIN' MY HANDS, AN' I SAW CHRIS CHELIOS IN A BATHROOM STALL. HE LEFT HIS DOOR OPEN 'CAUSE AMERICANS EH. ANYWAY, HE WAS IN THAT BATHROOM, AN' HE SUDDENLY FLIPPED AROUND AN' STARTED PEEIN' UPSIDE DOWN. THAT'S WHEN I KNEW THE RUSSIANS GOT TO HIM. STEVIE YZERMAN SUDDENLY BURST IN, FLIPPED CHELIOS UPRIGHT AN' SHOWED HIM HOW TO PEE LIKE A REAL CANADIAN. BOBBY ORR WOULDA BEEN SO PROUD.

Top Bottom