• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

lupinko

Did Sergei Berezin play in either game? I'm watching the game at work with no volume on an angle. I did see that Nikolai Borschevsky played in game 1.

HOMER!!!! :lol

Well at least I got to see Detroit win a Winter Classic game since that ain't happening tomorrow.

Oh, and Osgood being Osgood and I see they took pointers on how to blow a lead by the regular team. At least they still won both games.

Also can we sign Feds to a contract please? Maybe even Legace since he looked really good compared to Osgood, or Howard for that matter.

lupinko

So LeafsGAF since the Pat Burns era to now we had:

The Cat
The Dog
The Eagle

and now:
The Lion

Makes sense to me.

That Game 2 was fun to watch. Game 1 not as much since I didn't really recognize most of the names.

But, Nikolai Borschevsky!

Something something Shayne Corson something something.

Class!

830981556.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Eller!

Nice to see Bournival is in, Briere is out. Hopefully he gets a point.

edit: Pac!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What's with these slow ass approaches in this shootout?

Hank is a shootout monster. Two needed points. Over .500 at the halfway mark. 20-19-2 after 41.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I don't recall seeing a team playing this bad against the Habs this year. They got so many penalties yet it's 3-0.

geeko

Any of Ducks-Age watching? I'm kinda half listening on the radio while doing other stuff.

I'm stuck at work for the next 20 minutes, but on my phone it looks like the Sharks are dominating the first period.

Edit: lol, as soon as I posted I re checked the score and anaheim scored one on four shots... of course.

Top Bottom