• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Whats that 7, 8 periods?

Fuck our offense looks sorry tonight though, so much chasing, theyved toned that down in the second but it was unsightly in the first. Way too much board play too.

zedge

Whats that 7, 8 periods?

Fuck our offense looks sorry tonight though, so much chasing, theyved toned that down in the second but it was unsightly in the first. Way too much board play too.
7 periods without a goal. Yea they need less parrimeter shit. Weak shots into the goalies crest. Lame.

Var

One of our beat guys is saying it's very possible he's out for the rest of the season. So yeah fuck everything and Dustin Brown is a goddamn shitlord.

That sucks. I am pulling for him to come back this year. He deserved to be in the Calder mix.

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

What a way to end the year Ducks!

Sharks came out so dominating too.

Heretic, Dastardly. Happy New Year!

Acid, happy new year to you too.

Everybody. Happy New Year!

Stasis

HFBoards Moderator said:
Dear Stasis,

You have received a warning at HFBoards.

Reason:
-------
Moderator Abuse

Complaints about moderators are via PM or via the complaints email.

My post?

Stasis said:
Just so many .gifs I want to post in response to this.

Are we allowed to do that here? Post .gifs? I feel like no. It'd be fun. We can't have that.

That forum is just so fucking lame. The most ridiculous of posts get deleted all the time. I was expecting it to be removed, but a warning? LOL

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Before it's too late, I just wanna say.... I love you guys. All of you. May your 2014 be better than my 2013, worst year of my life.

Happy New Year, friends!

Quick

Banned
Early 2013 was so-so.

Mid 2013 was fine.

Late 2013 was a fucking bitch.

I'm so bitter and miserable, all because of a girl. I don't even have alcohol to drown myself in, since LCBO was packed. Despite having tons of people around me, I still feel alone. This sucks. I haven't felt this sad, angry, bitter, miserable in a while.

On that note, NHL-GAF, you are all fantastic people. I tip my glass (water) to all of you, and may you all have a fantastic 2014.

/Livejournal /Facebook /Blogger /Angelfire /Geocities

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE OPEN BATHROOM STALL, EH.

Acid08

Banned
<3 Quick. I know nothing can take away the hurt but things will be better with time. And if it makes you feel better your Don Quick posts really brighten up my day when I'm feeling like shit(all the time tbh).

My post?

That forum is just so fucking lame. The most ridiculous of posts get deleted all the time. I was expecting it to be removed, but a warning? LOL

Haha

I've been banned so many times from that forum and keep coming back. Bunch of beta sumps run that place.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Who is doing the racist January thread!?

Quick, I told ya. Meet up would've helped.

But leave her behind and get new ass. Preferably a Leaf fan.

Heretic

Who is doing the racist January thread!?

Quick, I told ya. Meet up would've helped.

But leave her behind and get new ass. Preferably a Leaf fan.
January thread has been made and is awesome.

Quick, my man. I'll shoot you some pointers on how to pick up chicks.

Rule #1. They are everything. Cherish their everything.

Rule #2. You're #2. She is #1.

Rule #3. No need for a #3. Congrats on the wife!!!

Top Bottom