• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
LOL "Refs you suck" being chanted by the Carolina crowd, oh the ironing. Great to see Staal bitching as well. Please score Habs.

PP sucks ass.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
That was literally the worst PP of all time, loss incoming. Carolina is going to be all pumped from killing it off and feeling like the refs screwed them(lol).

Shoot the fucking puck DD you ass.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
That was literally the worst PP of all time, loss incoming. Carolina is going to be all pumped from killing it off and feeling like the refs screwed them(lol).

Shoot the fucking puck DD you ass.

They did have a little bit of zone time, but that was still pretty bad.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Well fuck. Price should have had that one. I'd say at least they managed to get a point, but they were leading 3-0 going into the third. Not much else to say about this one.

Entropia

No One Remembers
What the hell? I looked at the score, like 3-0 at the end of the 2nd. I take a look and the Canes won in OT? Very nice.

Heretic

One of our beat guys is saying it's very possible he's out for the rest of the season. So yeah fuck everything and Dustin Brown is a goddamn shitlord.

Damn... While I have to naturally hate him, being a shark and all, he was fun to watch and hope he gets back to form :(

Top Bottom