• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Kyle Palmieri opens the scoring. Go ducks go!

Sharks are dominating but Hiller looks fantastic right now. Gloved off a redirect too. In the zone.

Ducks getting their chances now. Perry robbed by Niemi

calder

Hey fuck you Jeff O'Neil. I know TSN has their top 50 hockey guys at the WJC's but really there's no one better than fathead O'Neil?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Price just fucked up his shutout.

Wait, why are the canes still on the powerplay?

Fucking Hurricanes, only needed a thousand powerplays to finally turn this into a hockey game.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Habs getting outplayed right now (at least the last 7 minutes)...

Good thing that Price kept them in the game until now.

I did not see the first period. What is with all the penalties on the Habs??

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
It's hard not to get outshot when you are killing off 10 penalties.

Did anyone catch what the unsportsmanlike penalty was for after the first goal?

They were probably talking to the ref about Skinner dragging Price out of his net with his skate and got a penalty because these refs are dipshits. You can't possibly assert they made a mistake.

Fire Therrien already, jesus.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Yeah I don't know it just came out of me, but what can I say about the refs? Unless they are making money by influencing the outcome, what can I say?

calder

Instructive game to watch, occasionally I imagine the Jets tanking and sliding into a lottery pick but games like this remind me that there are legit awful teams noticeably worse than us.

Top Bottom