• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCF23

It's to the point where I honestly don't care which of our goalies management chooses to lead the team after this season. I'm happy with the decision either way.

CCF23

Canucks (aside from the PP) have played really well tonight. If the slump is over, they'll win. If it isn't, they'll piss it away. Usually a slump ends with a good game played that you lose. That was either Chicago or tonight, methinks. We'll see.

Alucard

Banned
Nice win by the Pens tonight. Malkin looks like he could be gearing up for a monster playoff run. This team is so sexy when it's healthy.

Alucard

Banned
Just to say that increasing the lead the way he did wasn't all due to him suddenly being so much better, but also because his biggest opponents have hit a slump. Like I said, he DID increase his production, but if Stamkos kept playing the way he did before, the lead wouldn't be as big as it is right now.

And if Malkin had played the six extra games that Stamkos has on him, Stamkos would be even more buried.

Elite team problems.

Socreges

Banned
Holy shit, just saw the replay of the penalty shot call. Pretty bad.
Bieksa hit the stick which is what caused Ribeiro to lose the puck. Great defensive play. But.... Hamhuis may have slashed him on the hand just afterwards so it looked like that's what caused it. Bad call, but it's the kind you get when you're at home.

Even John Garret with the benefit of replay is saying "Bieksa catches the glove". Or maybe that's because he's senile.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Late Nite Hockey! Let's hope the Bruins don't shit the bed like they always do against the Sharks. Let's do this.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
TRADE LUON-oh wait that was Schneider?

And there we were, comfortably cruising to a win...

Pass around the perimeter a lot but never shoot?
3QhfQ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom