• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
Oh y'all wanna play like that eh? Well then...

Middle-Finger.gif

Those are some chubby fingers.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Alright Canucks, FOR ONCE show some backbone please and destroy Dallas in support of Danny.

Not gonna lie, was hoping Radulov would be so shitty he'd get benched and leave the league again.

19&21, I think I was one of the people predicting a top 5 pick with that Varlamov trade. :lol My bad. It's amazing that Colorado's first might be coming after the Caps'.

I understand the early predictions to a point but I'm not sure how people figured he was just a bust. Between him still maturing in net and us picking up bigger and better defenseman in the post season it was fairly easy to see that we wouldn't be as shit as we were last year.

Smiley90

Top line:

Raymond-Sedin-Kassian

We're doomed.

Okay, how about this:

Raymond takes the back into the zone, falls done, Dallas takes the puck, Kassian runs him over, Henrik takes the puck and skates around in circles until Booth decides to drag Raymond off the ice and score? Sounds good?

Smiley90

I just got home WHAT HAPPENED? Was a Dallas player standing 3m next to the goal and it deflected in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom