• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The players selected will keep us hating on each other for the next 6 seasons minimum on their potential and sack latherness.
This is very true, a toast to future rivalry stars!

RC

Banned
Hopefully Keith gets atleast five games for that hit, although I doubt he'll get anywhere close to that. Fuck, hopefully Daniel will be okay come playoffs.

Revenant

You think he'll get bored and go to the KHL? He'll switch teams before that. And unless we start sucking hard I doubt he'll get bored.

:lol The salty posts keep coming!

ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

Your salty tears are delicious

I had almost forgotten just how much I hate that team and their fans. Duncan Keith and Marvie set me right, though.

I realize that the last like 3 or 4 posts of mine in here are commenting on the saltiness but man, I just want a Canucks v Hawks playoff series so badly after seeing all this shit over a regular season game. I can just imagine rolling up in this thread and seeing nothing but posts from banned people. Even bish ends up banning himself.

dRBnq.jpg

Just for a few weeks.

GOOOOD GOOOOD, LET THE SALT FLOW THROUGH YOU.

JZY9j.png

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Jeez put the venom away guys. You're going to be all tuckered out by the time the playoffs start.

Need you guys at your best here.

CCF23

Jeez put the venom away guys. You're going to be all tuckered out by the time the playoffs start.

Need you guys at your best here.

What organization do you support? I dislike all the employees of said organization. Ample levels of sodium flow through me.

^ YES! 5/5

@Twitter people ---> @bedeffs <--- I don't know who he is but I want to punch his smug face

I had no idea that the Jacksonville Jaquars even existed, but this guy makes me want to be a fan of them.

I can feel the Tabris rage seething from here. It's gooey and kinda limp.

Go to hell. I hate people like you who don't know they exist and walk up to me to ask how the panthers are doing when they see my jacket. :mad:

Go to hell. I hate people like you who don't know they exist and walk up to me to ask how the panthers are doing when they see my jacket. :mad:

You have a Florida Panthers jacket? Sweet!

Haha, no seriously, I had no idea they existed. But this is coming from a person who thought a Superbowl was a new line of Tupperware.

I miss the caps fans screaming about getting a lottery pick from us. Where oh where have they run off to?

Forza? :p

purg3

slept with Malkin
Radulov already on flight back to Russia (R4)

:lol

pens are fucking bringing it right now, Rinne coming up huge there on that save on Sully. Is there a better player in the league behind the net than Sid? So many nice setups over the past couple of games by him.

C Jones

:lol

pens are fucking bringing it right now, Rinne coming up huge there on that save on Sully. Is there a better player in the league behind the net than Sid? So many nice setups over the past couple of games by him.
Yup, Sid comes back and Cooke and Kennedy get 2 goal games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom