• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
So Sedin is out for a minimum of 2 weeks. Has a concussion.

This is why you dont trade away your 22 year old top 6 forward for a guy that has barely any NHL games and an upside of a 3rd liner.
Kassian would be a better fit on the wing than Hodgson.

Thats why you increas the ice time of the 3rd line and try balance out the scoring or move Kesler to the top wing.
You should probably stop commenting on what the Canucks should do now. :p

There are reasons why I don't like the Hodgson trade, but if anything the addition of Kassian is helpful here.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
CydvP.jpg

Hopefully he's not rusty.

HABS GOTTA WIN!

fallout

Not to dredge this up more, but I've watched the Doan elbow a couple of times now and while I'm surprised he only got 3 games, I think I would have been equally surprised if he had gotten 10 like some were calling for. It's not like a dive-through-the-air-blow-the-guy-over hit. It's just a suspiciously extended dirty elbow.

Sorry man, Habs need that big center, we will be victorious
http://i.imgur.com/z2hJr.jpg
/slow clap

Socreges

Banned
fallout said:
Not to dredge this up more, but I've watched the Doan elbow a couple of times now and while I'm surprised he only got 3 games, I think I would have been equally surprised if he had gotten 10 like some were calling for. It's not like a dive-through-the-air-blow-the-guy-over hit. It's just a suspiciously extended dirty elbow.
Yeah it's not like he launched his elbow into the guy's head............. like Keith did.

Fucking Keith.

Feels good, at least they are paying for our players salary.

How does it feel to be a douchebag?
Can dish it, can't take it. Come on now.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Praying beyond all belief for game 82 to actually mean something when our two teams play. It's the only thing left I can be happy about.
I was hoping that the Leafs playoff hopes would come down to that last game and Habs could not them out, but if it the final game decided which team would get the better draft pick, that would be pretty awesome too.

I was hoping that the Leafs playoff hopes would come down to that last game and Habs could not them out, but if it the final game decided which team would get the better draft pick, that would be pretty awesome too.

You could make a drinking game out of it. Every time Price faces the wrong direction in net, you take a drink. Every time Phaneuf tries to look intimidating while playing the worst game of his career, take a drink.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You could make a drinking game out of it. Every time Price faces the wrong direction in net, you take a drink. Every time Phaneuf tries to look intimidating while playing the worst game of his career, take a drink.
I would like to live long enough to see Grigorenko put on a Habs jersey, so this isn't the best idea.

Socreges

Banned
Was this you last night complaining about every-little-bloody-thing that the Canucks did that displeased you? Our best forward was taken out by a vicious, premeditated elbow, the dirtiest hit yet in a rivalry that's full of shit. I think I'll be calling a spade a spade here! Suck it up, amigo.

Revenant

Was this you last night complaining about every-little-bloody-thing that the Canucks did that displeased you? Our best forward was taken out by a vicious, premeditated elbow, the dirtiest hit yet in a rivalry that's full of shit. I think I'll be calling a spade a spade here! Suck it up, amigo.

you sound so upset..wanna talk about it champ?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Or consolation both Leafs and Habs draft in the top 5, preferably right after each other (picks 3 and 4 for example).

The players selected will keep us hating on each other for the next 6 seasons minimum on their potential and sack latherness.

Come on, you know better, we're Canucks fans, every other team is filled with princesses and sunshine and rainbows, happiness and kind thoughts. How dare we say anything remotely negative about another player, us Canuck fans!

Stet

Banned
lol the venom in this thread these days. maybe it's due to sitting in this plush, comfortable seat located well out of the playoffs, but i think we all need a big group hug.

Revenant

Come on, you know better, we're Canucks fans, every other team is filled with princesses and sunshine and rainbows, happiness and kind thoughts. How dare we say anything remotely negative about another player, us Canuck fans!

2xzO0.gif

some interesting games going on tonight, might have to switch between 3-4 games.

I realize that the last like 3 or 4 posts of mine in here are commenting on the saltiness but man, I just want a Canucks v Hawks playoff series so badly after seeing all this shit over a regular season game. I can just imagine rolling up in this thread and seeing nothing but posts from banned people. Even bish ends up banning himself.

dRBnq.jpg

Just for a few weeks.

Serious question for Pens-Age: Do you have any concern for the post Sidney/post Malkin era? Did the new arena solve your franchise's troubles? Like, let's say the nuclear scenario hit, and Crosby retires due to injuries, and Malkin gets bored and goes home to the KHL. Is the franchise stable enough to suffer through a period of mediocrity or a long rebuild?

CCF23

I realize that the last like 3 or 4 posts of mine in here are commenting on the saltiness but man, I just want a Canucks v Hawks playoff series so badly after seeing all this shit over a regular season game. I can just imagine rolling up in this thread and seeing nothing but posts from banned people. Even bish ends up banning himself.

dRBnq.jpg

Just for a few weeks.

I had almost forgotten just how much I hate that team and their fans. Duncan Keith and Marvie set me right, though.

I ran into Cory Clouston around lunch, I guess he's the coach of the Wheat Kings now so that's why he was wandering downtown. Creepy guy stared into my soul when I was talking to him.

Revenant

dRBnq.jpg

Just for a few weeks.

I'd much rather play the pacific or Detroit/Nash.

Razorskin

----- ------
Serious question for Pens-Age: Do you have any concern for the post Sidney/post Malkin era? Did the new arena solve your franchise's troubles? Like, let's say the nuclear scenario hit, and Crosby retires due to injuries, and Malkin gets bored and goes home to the KHL. Is the franchise stable enough to suffer through a period of mediocrity or a long rebuild?

Of course not, they would abandon ship like they've done before.

You think he'll get bored and go to the KHL? He'll switch teams before that. And unless we start sucking hard I doubt he'll get bored.

Of course not, they would abandon ship like they've done before.

:lol The salty posts keep coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom