• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Alright so it all comes down to who Pittsburgh is gonna play in the final, right?

Trap on Trap?

Sounds like a Thai orgy.

lHLTZ.gif

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Rape.

Playoff spot clinched.

40 for Fleury.

.783 SV% for Rinne.

4 point night for Neal.

2 more goals for Malkin.

Sorry Milly.

bardia

Just got home, how do the Canucks look? Saw that Raymond scored, he looked real good last night too. Let's hope he keeps it up.

cube444

12 straight games for that fucking loser without getting me a goal for my pool while that dumb Russian keeps getting goals and making our Canadian boy look bad.

Smiley90

12 straight games for that fucking loser without getting me a goal for my pool while that dumb Russian keeps getting goals and making our Canadian boy look bad.

Hey, could be worse, you could have... you know... Rinne as your Nr.1 goalie... -fml-

Smiley90

yeah, it was what, a week ago when Stamkos and Giroux were only like 2pts behind Geno? Now he has an 11pt lead...

Admittedly, Stamkos has also hit a bit of a slump and has 0 points in his last, what, 5 or 6 games. So Malking increasing production & Stamkos stopping production = 2 point lead increase per game for Malkin over the past 5 games or so.

t0mp

Huge! Bryz was pretty fuckin good. Lol@his first goal in the SO.

Don't get why g and briere would deak when reader had the easiest wrist shot goal ever. Holtby's five hole is bigger than the sedins vaginas.

See what I did there

Admittedly, Stamkos has also hit a bit of a slump and has 0 points in his last, what, 5 or 6 games. So Malking increasing production & Stamkos stopping production = 2 point lead increase per game for Malkin over the past 5 games or so.

I don't see how that's any less impressive especially with a couple 2 goal games.

Smiley90

I don't see how that's any less impressive especially with a couple 2 goal games.

Just to say that increasing the lead the way he did wasn't all due to him suddenly being so much better, but also because his biggest opponents have hit a slump. Like I said, he DID increase his production, but if Stamkos kept playing the way he did before, the lead wouldn't be as big as it is right now.

Tabris

:lol :lol I love you Rollie but it's time to retire old man.

"#canucks Daniel Sedin have a concussion and should be out for a minimum of two weeks."

GO TABRIS GO

REALLY?! REALLY?!?! You are cheering this on. Did you completely forget about Patches? Wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom