• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Haha, I just started reading the nhl thread and went back to last night. Now I see where the coyotes fan stuff came from. I guess they are really rare here? They are rare in Phoenix too.

Does Tippett get a lot of credit here? I think he really gets people to perform well once they buy in to his system. Now they just need to win in the playoffs.

I give him a lot of credit for being able to coach in the most boring style ever.

Listening to this 640 stream is... cathartic. Lots of strange reasonableness being spoken by the callers.

ie, This team is a bag of shit.

Listening to this 640 stream is... cathartic. Lots of strange reasonableness being spoken by the callers.

ie, This team is a bag of shit.

I disagree. I think the team has the talent to make the playoffs. Not make it past the first round or anything (unless it's against the Rangers), but make the playoffs? Yes. Coaching is the issue.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
CoyotesAttendanceSept.jpg
Jobing.comArena_display_image.jpg

yotes.jpg

ept_sports_nhl_experts-443726066-1287755889.jpg

LOOK AT ALL THE FANS

now that's just sad lol.

Great OP title, let's get this started!

Marvie_3

Banned
I disagree. I think the team has the talent to make the playoffs. Not make it past the first round or anything (unless it's against the Rangers), but make the playoffs? Yes. Coaching is the issue.

Exactly how I feel about the Blackhawks.

Fuck.....Leafs-Age West. :(

Smiley90

Also, is it only me or does Columbus' Nr24 look hilarious with the helmet in that picture?

Smiley90

Now tuned into Leafs talk, THIS BETTER BE AS HILARIOUS AS ADVERTISED.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Leafs Talk is great. Then it's just sad. Then it becomes great again. Like eating a dozen crullers in one sitting at 3AM.

Nice OP, btw :)

Quick

Banned
I think the frustration level Andy Frost gets to, bundled with his booming voice and the stupid-ass callers, really makes it entertaining

Coyotes will make the playoffs. Again. It'll be an 8th seed vs 1st seed matchup. Again. They will get matched up with the Red Wings. Again. They will get swept in the first round. Again. They will continue to take up a valuable playoff spot. Again. They will relocate next season - finally.

Sorry new Coyotes fans, it's not you, I just hate your team.

Smiley90

LOL "nono we shouldn't get a new coach, imagine the damage it would do to team chemistry of the Toronto Marlies!" --> Toronto has a new first team?

LOL "nono we shouldn't get a new coach, imagine the damage it would do to team chemistry of the Toronto Marlies!" --> Toronto has a new first team?

I don't know, I think it's kind of important to develop young talent, and I think someone like Kadri would really benefit from a long playoff run.

Home

Leafs vs Canadiens on Saturday should be great. Price will play well, whoever our goalie is will not, and we'll lose again.

All according to Keikaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom