• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Quick

Banned
Update on stuff I'm giving away/trading:

Jerseys are all gone.

McFarlane figures:

• Phil Kessel - Leafs (white jersey)
  • Dion Phaneuf - Leafs (blue jerey)
  • Darcy Tucker - Leafs (white jersey)
  • Alex Ovechkin - Caps (red jersey)

None of these figures are in their packaging, but I'll try to package them as best as I can when sending them out.

Apparel:

• Montreal Canadiens Halak T-Shirt Jersey - Size XL, never worn.
  • Toronto Maple Leafs Majestic Therma Base jacket - Size XL, worn a couple of times. Has the previous Leafs logo This jacket fits a bit larger than what the tag indicates, so it may be baggy if you regularly wear XL.
  • Toronto Maple Leafs Scotiabank scarf - Also uses the previous Leafs logo, I got it from the home opener back in 2012. Worn a couple of times.

Marvie_3

Banned
Oh alright, that explains a few situations. Rubberbanding AI. Reminds me of that shit about Overwatch where they eventually start putting you in matches lower than your MMR so you feel like you're making progress.
Yeah. EA's AI goes WAY too far in overcompensating sometimes though. As in you literally cant do anything against it. Its annoying.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Habs win gif, if they ever get their shit together.

1xEKJ0i.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just got a notification that Backstrom isn't playing today, undisclosed why.

uh oh

edit: nvm he's back, apparently an error by NHL.com

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty eventful first minute of the game. Columbus scores, disallowed, Kreider nearly scores, Kreider nearly scores again, Columbus penalty.

RedRum

Banned
Oveckin with another goal. How many times has he scored from that fucking circle on the PP? Why do teams just let him stand there??

Smiley90

This new Stranger Things Season 2 trailer

oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood I can't fucking wait

This new Stranger Things Season 2 trailer

oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood I can't fucking wait

Holy shit way to spoil me good lord. I didn't want to know there was a trailer out... now just knowing that there is a trailer has ruined my enjoyment of Stranger Things as a whole. Even the first season is now worse

Smiley90

Holy shit way to spoil me good lord. I didn't want to know there was a trailer out... now just knowing that there is a trailer has ruined my enjoyment of Stranger Things as a whole. Even the first season is now worse

thisisneogaf.gif

Is this a Star Wars joke?

I think it's a Metroid/GAF joke, where a poster complained that "there's a movie after the ending" was a spoiler because it implied that the ending wasn't a real ending but there'd be more games after it. Something like that.

Your memories of the first season - and your childhood - are forever ruined by the liquid hot magma of spoil

Top Bottom