• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That Matthews goal reminded me of the one Kane scored last year against Montoya that was on all the highlights for the rest of the season.

inb4 Red post saying Ga1chenyuk for Duchene is way more than Sakic should ask for
You seem oddly concerned with what I think considering I have 60 posts in this thread.

That Matthews goal reminded me of the one Kane scored last year against Montoya that was on all the highlights for the rest of the season.

You seem oddly concerned with what I think considering I have 60 posts in this thread.

"I post in this thread, but not as much as others, why do you care what I say?"

Bruh just don't post if you don't want people to remember the shit you say.

Red_Man

"I post in this thread, but not as much as others, why do you care what I say?"

Bruh just don't post if you don't want people to remember the shit you say.
I don't care about that, Galchenyuk for Duchene would be stupid. It's just weird you spend so much time talking about what a Habs fan has to think.

imBask

Banned
Red i'm sold I gotta say i'm sorry

That shot by Galchenyuk opened my eyes. That guy is a superstar, he deserves a spot on the first line and Therrien ruined him. Thankfully Clode is getting him back on track.

Just look at him flying

He has the flu, and yet he doesn't care, he just plays like a god

a golden god

imBask

Banned
First points for DD and AGally on the same night? Fates intertwined.

Solo i'm sold I gotta say i'm sorry

That shot by Desharnais opened my eyes. That guy is a superstar, he deserves a spot on the first line and Therrien was right.

Just look at him flying

He might have the flu, and yet he doesn't care, he just plays like a god

a golden god

Red_Man

Red i'm sold I gotta say i'm sorry

That shot by Galchenyuk opened my eyes. That guy is a superstar, he deserves a spot on the first line and Therrien ruined him. Thankfully Clode is getting him back on track.

Just look at him flying

He has the flu, and yet he doesn't care, he just plays like a god

a golden god
Who will be your new whipping boy once they send him to Ottawa for Pageau?

Solo

Interesting that twice now Clode has double shifted AGally on the first line. Thinking it's inevitable to try him there for a full game.

Bednar I've been with you so far but

Nieto on the PK? When he has already made several big mistakes in the defensive zone? Like passing directly to a stars player in the high slot with no pressure on him?

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Anthony Bitetto is going to play =((((((((

On the other hand, that dumbfuck McLeod is sitting, so that eases the sting just a little bit

Top Bottom