• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Stasis

I can't complain because we've had a lot of good runs but man do I envy getting to watch a stud rookie light it up, or multiple for certain teams. So many fun players to watch out there.

Hockey is definitely more intense/fun than 10 years ago. I thought I'd miss the ruggedness and fighting but I don't. It's fun when it happens (Shattenkirk vs. Malkin not included, lol) but this new generation of skill is awesome.

Trying to explain NHL hockey to ppl who have never seen it and only followed baseball, or football (NA) etc and their minds are blown. It's so fast. So many players. Love it.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds win!
sPLCX65.gif

O23sTSW.gif

Until next time, Snowflakes!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Are any of you guys getting/playing Gran Turismo? Add me on PSN either way, SmileyFM

calder

Team is lost defensively, even more than last year. No idea what to do without the puck, and their offensive game is childishly easy to interrupt.

Maurice has to go, he's been completely unable to fix special teams or discipline, and whatever he's trying now simply isn't working. The team is outshot badly even in their rare wins, and against decent-to-good teams they are completely outmatched at both ends.

FIRE MAURICE. SEND HIM BACK TO THE TSN PANEL ASAP.

Erdrick

Team is lost defensively, even more than last year. No idea what to do without the puck, and their offensive game is childishly easy to interrupt.

Maurice has to go, he's been completely unable to fix special teams or discipline, and whatever he's trying now simply isn't working. The team is outshot badly even in their rare wins, and against decent-to-good teams they are completely outmatched at both ends.

FIRE MAURICE. SEND HIM BACK TO THE TSN PANEL ASAP.

Agreed. The talent is there, it's time to find someone who can get them used properly.

Can't fault Mason on all the goals let in. The defence in front of him is not doing their job.

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
Habs are a fucking joke this season. Price is playing like he was when they had Halack or Huet to replace him.

Top Bottom