• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
rWDxXOl.gif

LOL. Huet was amazing that one half of the season when he replaced Price. He saved that season.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
marner had the best CF tonight... connor brown the worst

hmmm how did that happen

no... couldn't be bozak and JVR... not at all

The Leafs and Caps had the exact same number of shots in each period tonight. Talk about an even game.

Also ended the game with the same number of hits.

Solo

So Habs lost again, making it even more clear that BargainBin is going to be fired next month, AND our savior JOE had a 2 point night?

Perfection.

Solo

Of course they are. And for once that's good. No amount of fancy stats spin from Red can make this bad team anything but bad. Fall for Dahl, fire BargainBin in November, and start from scratch.

And the $10.5M goalie's stats? Woof.

Solo

Man Price looked bad bad BAD in the highlights.

Its almost as if giving a goalie $84M is a bad idea. Who'da thunk It?

Of course they are. And for once that's good. No amount of fancy stats spin from Red can make this bad team anything but bad. Fall for Dahl, fire BargainBin in November, and start from scratch.

And the $10.5M goalie's stats? Woof.

Price lost his mojo right now. Every goal he’s let in, he has an expression of “ crap, I should’ve gotten that” and this is purely psychological, he’s second guessing himself.

I think we should put Montoya on Waivers and give Lindgren a few starts.

yyzjohn

Banned
Fuck sakes, was going to get in here and be all positive about the Leafs and poke fun at the Habs but the Gord Downie news has me bummed out. RIP, love the Hip

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Price looks frustrated after every single goal.

I don't blame him for being frustrated on some of those goals last night, some weird bounces that leave guys open with the puck on their stick. If he had competent defensemen it would help, but he also looks off.

What exactly was he doing on that Hansen chance?

Price looks frustrated after every single goal.

I don't blame him for being frustrated on some of those goals last night, some weird bounces that leave guys open with the puck on their stick. If he had competent defensemen it would help, but he also looks off.

What exactly was he doing on that Hansen chance?

weird bounces, did you see that goal that went off weber
did u guys do something to upset the hockey gods

imBask

Banned
How you holding up bro? I see you, Solo and others are taking turns at lashing Red Man. Hard to see my buddies fighting like this.

Eh even Red is probably on the verge of joining us in the "this is fucked" camp

I almost enjoy seeing them lose right now tbh

yyzjohn

Banned
Eh even Red is probably on the verge of joining us in the "this is fucked" camp

I almost enjoy seeing them lose right now tbh

Yeah, need a culture change and shift in thinking just like the Leafs did when Shanahan came on board. Will Montreal be ready for it though?

imBask

Banned
Yeah, need a culture change and shift in thinking just like the Leafs did when Shanahan came on board. Will Montreal be ready for it though?

Lots of empty seats to be expected, but at this point it shouldn't be an issue. 15 years of massive profit should be enough to tank 4-5 years

Top Bottom