• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Abylim

I was nervous. Had. 4-1 lead and coughed up a few goals in a typical Leafs like fashion. But we kept fighting. Love my Leafs!

I was nervous. Had. 4-1 lead and coughed up a few goals in a typical Leafs like fashion. But we kept fighting. Love my Leafs!

Last year: Get a lead, get a loser point (maybe).
This year: Get a lead, win?

It felt weird writing that. It feels weird being optimistic about the Leafs and having it be realistic.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
About fucking time you idiots do something.

Legit got kicked out of a drop in game for "poor play"

I had all 4 goals for the team.

This game mang I hate it so much.
Lol that happened to me too. Had like 6 or 7 points and it booted me after a couple penalties. :lol

Cake Boss

Banned
About fucking time you idiots do something.

Lol that happened to me too. Had like 6 or 7 points and it booted me after a couple penalties. :lol

Lol, I had the puck at that time and was about to pass it, then it booted me out.

I felt like a Visceral employee, got kicked out by EA and confused as to why.

imBask

Banned
I bought NHL 18 the other day because I felt like shit and needed a bad couch game

it sure is really bad. 3 on 3 is fun, everything else is still fucked. I don't know how they managed to make EASHL worst somehow. Menus are still slow and clunky, the gameplay feels like trash... I still don't get how the puck works, hitting is basically useless since the player will fall on the puck 90% of the time, or your player will pick it up and lose it repeatedly... The loose puck physics needs to be reworked top to bottom. Still feels slugish as hell, it's like playing in slow motion, the speed in 3 on 3 is basically how the main game should be

but I got bamboozled once more so nothing's gonna change

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I bought NHL 18 the other day because I felt like shit and needed a bad couch game

it sure is really bad. 3 on 3 is fun, everything else is still fucked. I don't know how they managed to make EASHL worst somehow. Menus are still slow and clunky, the gameplay feels like trash... I still don't get how the puck works, hitting is basically useless since the player will fall on the puck 90% of the time, or your player will pick it up and lose it repeatedly... The loose puck physics needs to be reworked top to bottom. Still feels slugish as hell, it's like playing in slow motion, the speed in 3 on 3 is basically how the main game should be

Three's is definitely how EASHL should feel

But EA keeps using the Canucks as their reference for EASHL.

Threes is fun, I wish there was power ups and more wacky shit

imBask

Banned
Three's is definitely how EASHL should feel

But EA keeps using the Canucks as their reference for EASHL.

I played 2 games of EASHL, both had people fighting on every faceoff, and the fights would bug out and rewind time back to the faceoff

that bug happend 4-5 years ago, it's still there

Quick

Banned
Late, but worth the wait! Post-game AROOOOOOOOOOOOOs!

McBackup! AROOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif

6-1 record! AROOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif

Matthews scoring! AROOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif

Back-to-back wins! AROOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif

3-game win streak! AROOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif

#1 in the league! AROOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif