• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

The new 3 point shooting non iso offence Raptors, yes I am excited. 👏👏

Powell 🙏
Derozan 🙏
Lowry🙏
Ibaka 🙏
JV🙏
OG🙏
Bruno🤢

No seriously I’m excited for the Raptors. Masai knows how to run a Team than Bergevin ever could. Most of the team is full of rookies now

Solo

I just watched the highlights and 2 things stuck out.

1. I didn't even see Patches/Drouin/AGally - none of them were even in the highlights, for good or for bad reasons. Just invisible.
2. It seemed like Danault, Shaw and Hudon were on the ice for every goal.

Solo

o60llxisu5f.gif

bigJP

who would have thought that you would need pmd to help transition the play.

i do not trust this management at all. we are going to get dahlin and try him as our 1st line rw and wonder why he sucks

imBask

Banned
I just watched the highlights and 2 things stuck out.

1. I didn't even see Patches/Drouin/AGally - none of them were even in the highlights, for good or for bad reasons. Just invisible.
2. It seemed like Danault, Shaw and Hudon were on the ice for every goal.

did you also enjoy the 500 2 on 1 we gave

Can we get a health check on Parch btw? Parch are you out there? I think I can hear him buying a Flames sweater from over here.

Is it really a bad thing when the Wild can use all the injury recovery time they can get?

Well yeah it is beneficial to the team and I know I should be happy but the lack of hockey has been a big bummer.

lupinko

Just read about Sony making Gran Turismo Sport basically unplayable while offline (either you or their servers)

Remember that time Sony made fun of Microsoft for their shitty always online DRM system? Well... yeah

Yeah just like how I can play Overwatch offline, oh wait, that's right games with online only focuses exist.

One is a game, and one was console wide. But sure that’s the same

Exactamundo.

mdubs

Banned
I have a Lupul jersey. -_-

Would it cost a lot to change the number / lettering?

Maybe 90. Ask Pro Image at Pickering Town Centre, customer service is A+ and they are experts. I've had a couple jerseys done there and will never go anywhere else again

lupinko

That comparison is so bad, gotta try harder

GT Sport is an online esports focused racing game, it doesn't even have the single player campaign or car collecting like the old GTs anymore. And this is only a game, not the entire console as it was put earlier in the thread. But sure, move those goalposts.

calder

Thanks to the Habs, Oilers and Rangers for being so surprisingly bad that no one is noticing or talking about how shit the Jets are playing.

Pikma

Banned
GT Sport is an online esports focused racing game, it doesn't even have the single player campaign or car collecting like the old GTs anymore. And this is only a game, not the entire console as it was put earlier in the thread. But sure, move those goalposts.
What? Moving goalposts? How the hell did I move the goalposts? What goalposts? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Anyway, the difference here is that Overwatch is a multiplayer only game with no single player content at all while GT S does have single player content (no matter how little or shallow it is), which besides being locked as online only will become unplayable in a year and a half when Sony closes the servers.

And I have no idea why you're using the console ≠ game thing as defense, they're both awful anti consumer practices no matter how wide it's implementation is.

Montresor

~$90 to get it done well

Cheers.

Maybe 90. Ask Pro Image at Pickering Town Centre, customer service is A+ and they are experts. I've had a couple jerseys done there and will never go anywhere else again

Pickering is a bit too far. I live in the Northwest corner of Etobicoke and I regularly go to the heart of downtown Toronto for work. I'm sure I can find a good place in Vaughan, Scarborough, Downtown, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, maybe even Burlington or Oakville. Though I guess I'll keep the Pickering place in mind if I can't find anyone good/trustworthy.

Cake Boss

Banned

Except it does, you have driver's license tests, challenges, arcade racing, you can buy cars, photo mode etc are all single player modes. Don't get why that has to be locked behind always online requirements. Stop defending stupid shit.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Heshinsi
(Today, 06:34 AM)

I'm used to it spelled out and not as LTIR. I thought it had something to do with Lupul apparently being ok to play.

Except it does, you have driver's license tests, challenges, arcade racing, you can buy cars, photo mode etc are all single player modes. Don't get why that has to be locked behind always online requirements. Stop defending stupid shit.

They're saying that it has something to do with the FIA thingy. I don't understand what they're worried about that people would do if the saves could be synced offline, to the point where they mention it was done to keep things fair and such.

Marvie_3

Banned
Cheers.

Pickering is a bit too far. I live in the Northwest corner of Etobicoke and I regularly go to the heart of downtown Toronto for work. I'm sure I can find a good place in Vaughan, Scarborough, Downtown, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, maybe even Burlington or Oakville. Though I guess I'll keep the Pickering place in mind if I can't find anyone good/trustworthy.
Icejerseys.com is a good spot too. I had a jersey done there and I think Red_Man has had a few done there too.

Delryk

Thats how Sony fanboys do it. Nothing is wrong with whatever Sony does, and MS is wrong 110% of the time.

Heshinsi

He's too god damn happy all the time though, and has way too much personality to fit in with this team. All that enthusiasm is as the Captain said, "toxic in the locker room." He is also a defensive liability*, and does not play the right way.

*I don't care what the stats say, I go by what I see with my eyes, and how I feel in my gut.

Top Bottom