• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
People are selling tickets in my section for tonight's Rangers-Islanders game for like $85 in my section (which is about $20-25 below face value). Like two seasons ago it was pretty easy for those to go for about $250-300. Looks like Marvie is getting his wish.

Marvie_3

Banned
People are selling tickets in my section for tonight's Rangers-Islanders game for like $85 in my section. Like two seasons ago it was pretty easy for those to go for about $250-300. Looks like Marvie is getting his wish.
😃😃😃😃😃

Reckheim

Thats how Sony fanboys do it. Nothing is wrong with whatever Sony does, and MS is wrong 110% of the time.

or you know, they are both companies that just want your money.

Xbox fans aren't any better then Sony fans, its all just a bunch on fanboy bullshit.

He's too god damn happy all the time though, and has way too much personality to fit in with this team. All that enthusiasm is as the Captain said, "toxic in the locker room." He is also a defensive liability*, and does not play the right way.

*I don't care what the stats say, I go by what I see with my eyes, and how I feel in my gut.

If only he was a stud like Morgan Rielly, though. Those young stud defensemen, you keep them forever.

Delryk

or you know, they are both companies that just want your money.

Xbox fans aren't any better then Sony fans, its all just a bunch on fanboy bullshit.

That's not what I was saying. but either way, I agree. Works for PC users too. unless you have both consoles, personally, i don't think you have the right to shit on the other. Both consoles have their pros and cons and so be it.

Now for the gaming side of thing, GT is a half baked game. As if they ran out of budget decided to release it anyway. but that's my opinion :)

Marvie_3

Banned
That's not what I was saying. but either way, I agree. Works for PC users too. unless you have both consoles, personally, i don't think you have the right to shit on the other. Both consoles have their pros and cons and so be it.
What if I had both consoles but got rid of one? Can I still shit on the one I got rid of?

fuk u sony ur dualshock 4 sux

Reckheim

Now for the gaming side of thing, GT is a half baked game. As if they ran out of budget decided to release it anyway. but that's my opinion :)

You have a right to call out anti-consumerism regardless of what consoles you own.

I don't need to own a ps4 or an xone to call them out on their shit.

Yawnier

Banned
If only he was a stud like Morgan Rielly, though. Those young stud defensemen, you keep them forever.

This post made me looks up his stats and damn, Rielly quietly has 7 points in 7 games. I hope this season is the season where we could finally see him break out offensively into more than just a 30 point d-man. The next 2 or 3 years imo are gonna be fairly indicative of whether he will probably stay as a 25-35 point d-man for most of his career or if he can breakout into a +50 point one. If nothing else the leafs offense should help him boost his stats a bit lol

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds are apparently going to run he same defense as last game. Time for another helping of dumbass Bitetto.

Also, Aberg scratched for Salomaki. Folks are beginning to think that Pontus is in the doghouse, between this and Lavy dumping on him at the end of camp.

oBEjodX.png

nULFnDI.png

:)

Delryk

What if I had both consoles but got rid of one? Can I still shit on the one I got rid of?

fuk u sony ur dualshock 4 sux

yes. Atleast you experienced both.

and yes, i hate PS4 too and only play NHL18 on it. lol. spent 4 controllers in 3 years so far just to play a fucking game. they have the shittiest controllers.

Marvie_3

Banned
yes. Atleast you experienced both.

and yes, i hate PS4 too and only play NHL18 on it. lol. spent 4 controllers in 3 years so far just to play a fucking game. they have the shittiest controllers.
This is by far my biggest complaint with Sony consoles. Theyve yet to make a controller that is comfortable for me and doesnt feel like a cheap piece of shit.

Delryk

You have a right to call out anti-consumerism regardless of what consoles you own.

I don't need to own a ps4 or an xone to call them out on their shit.

Not own but atleast experience the system yourself. A shitload of people have really bad perspectives on things especially when they haven't even tried it out.

but anyway, MS shitted on themselves with their stupid ass X1 announcements and now they're paying for it. Just like how Sony screwed up for PS3. It happens when a company thinks they'll win before the war even began. Now they're playing catch up, and Sony can lay low and do stupid shit and get away with it this generation :)

Delryk

This is by far my biggest complaint with Sony consoles. Theyve yet to make a controller that is comfortable for me and doesnt feel like a cheap piece of shit.

They other complaint is the wifi is also pure shit... most people have a hard time getting 1/4 of their cap speed wirelessly, if you want your full speed, use a cable. like wtf!.. lol. luckily my router is 5 feet away so I don't care.. but some people get lag in NHL18 with wireless and using a cable is the only way to fix it

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I like the games I like which happen to be on Xbox (halo and Forza) plus some 3rd party games which are great on both consoles. The bullshit on the gaming side is ridiculous.

LiS:Before the Storm Ep2 <3

Marvie_3

Banned
They other complaint is the wifi is also pure shit... most people have a hard time getting 1/4 of their cap speed wirelessly, if you want your full speed, use a cable. like wtf!.. lol. luckily my router is 5 feet away so I don't care.. but some people get lag in NHL18 with wireless and using a cable is the only way to fix it
I always use wired when possible for any console
except Nintendo fuk u Nintendo
just because of the lag problems.

Pikma

Banned
There is no such thing as an expensive piece of shit, Marvie

I'm a shit connoisseur, I know about that kind of stuff

calder

You guys can't talk about console shit without making me remember the halcyon days before the PS4/XBONE announcements. Oh god, Dopey being just incredulous that some people thought the PS4 was more powerful than the One! Those fools! And OF COURSE Microsoft won't be more expensive, that's crazy talk. Also, Kinect is the fucking future and HDMI passthrough on a console is a must-have.

Pikma

Banned
You guys can't talk about console shit without making me remember the halcyon days before the PS4/XBONE announcements. Oh god, Dopey being just incredulous that some people thought the PS4 was more powerful than the One! Those fools! And OF COURSE Microsoft won't be more expensive, that's crazy talk. Also, Kinect is the fucking future and HDMI passthrough on a console is a must-have.
I know you're too old to remember everything but please don't forget about how CLOUD PROCESSING was the future

Yawnier

Banned
we're 29th in the league in spendings, we're at 66M

behind us we have the mighty Hurricanes and the very powerful Coyotes

Feels like to me that Bargainbin was gonna use that cap space towards a trade for a center (Duchene?) or bringing back Radulov but then the free agent and trade markets dried up after July 1st and he didn't have a backup plan, and thus here we are today

Heretic

This holds true still. Awesome feature. Also, I miss having Kinect for voice commands. I hope they integrate that into the next console.

Saying "Xbox, watch NHL Network" and have it jump to the NHL network while having a game paused is awesome.

PillarEN

I mean you guys are veering dangerously close to console wars territory.

I finished Aria the Natural yesterday.

Gonna start Aria the Origination soon.

Yeah, I'm curious if Fate did something to make everyone hostile towards them? Fate and DucksGAF seem to be the nicest people on here.

posters here will hate anything cheerful
i bet they stomp on flowers when they go on walks
glad you think im nice <3 <3

Top Bottom