• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Feeling pretty damn good about this years team. Way more energy then the past few years and way more speed. Benn also seems to be leading with fun in mind which is creating way more smiles from the players. Can't wait.

Curufinwe

As far as I know Mitchell is the only guy on our trade block right now. Flyers in need of a 3rd/4th C?

Flyers want to trade Meszaros for someone a lot cheaper or a draft pick. Colorado has cap room but would they really want to pay Meszaros $5.5m in salary? He has been poor in the preseason.

Ain't nothin wrong with a little bump n grind.

My mind is telling me no but my body my body's telling me yes.

EDIT: Quick, u quick.

TKO doesn't click with me, otherwise, I'm on board the JT hype train.

Definitely gotta say that TKO is the weakest track on the new album. And it's still "not bad".

I like it better then the first part, it has more of this bump and grind you speak of to it.

Very much so! Less new-age ballad and crooning, more upbeat party vibe.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Leafs lines for tonight:

D'Amigo-Smith-Bodie.
Broll-Bolland-Abbott.
Ashton-Colborne-Leivo.
Devane-Mckegg-???*

*Paul Hendrick wrote Leivo twice

Rielly-Liles.
Macwilliam-Franson.
Percy-Holzer

Reimer looks like the starter tonight.

What's Florida's projected lineup at the moment? Because some of these acquisitions are looking pretty good.
As of the morning skate:
Hubey-Goc-Flash
Versteeg-Barkov-Boyes
Winchester-Mattias-Kopecky
Upshall-Gomez-Crabb
Shore and now Barch

Campbell- Gudbranson
Kulikov-Weaver
Gilbert-Robak
Gilroy

Thomas
Markstrom

IR: Jovo, Bergenheim, Bjugstad, Pinizzotto, Clemmensen

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Leafs lines for tonight:

D'Amigo-Smith-Bodie.
Broll-Bolland-Abbott.
Ashton-Colborne-Leivo.
Devane-Mckegg-???*

Rielly-Liles.
Macwilliam-Franson.
Percy-Holzer

2 'NHL' forwards in there. Rielly, Franson, Holzer.

Poor Riems is gonna get reamed...

I thought they'd ice the final roster tonight too.

Leafs lines for tonight:

D'Amigo-Smith-Bodie.
Broll-Bolland-Abbott.
Ashton-Colborne-Leivo.
Devane-Mckegg-???*

Rielly-Liles.
Macwilliam-Franson.
Percy-Holzer

lol Bolland. Wins a cup and gets put in a line of scrubs by himself.

Silexx

Captain giggles is already injured or what. 5 days straight where isnt skating at all with the team.

McLean said he had a minor groin injury. Also said that Spezza could have played in last two games and on Sunday, but they're playing it safe and he won't play until season opener.

Fei

Ristolainen has made the Sabres roster. I'm still surprised how good he's been for being 18.

On the other side of things, Luke Adam has to clear waivers to return to Rochester. How quickly his star has faded.

Oh, and new captain to be named Monday or Tuesday. Likely Candidates: Vanek, Ott, Ehrhoff, Hodgson.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Ristolainen has made the Sabres roster. I'm still surprised how good he's been for being 18.

On the other side of things, Luke Adam has to clear waivers to return to Rochester. How quickly his star has faded.

Oh, and new captain to be named Monday or Tuesday. Likely Candidates: Vanek, Ott, Ehrhoff, Hodgson.

Vanek might be traded, no?
Ott is popular, but I fucking hate him and the way he plays
Ehrhoff, is he even vocal?
Hodgson, maybe too new with the team?

Will probably end up being Ott...

jaybeeze

Definitely gotta say that TKO is the weakest track on the new album. And it's still "not bad".

Less new-age ballad and crooning, more upbeat party vibe.

Imo, True Blood is the weakest for me. I always skip it, lol.

But I agree with it being more upbeat/darker. I'm glad though there were still some ballads, though nothing Mirrors-tier.

Fei

Vanek might be traded, no?
Ott is popular, but I fucking hate him and the way he plays
Ehrhoff, is he even vocal?
Hodgson, maybe too new with the team?

Will probably end up being Ott...

Vanek and Ott could both be gone after this year, but they're the most likely. Ehrhoff is our best defenseman, is supposedly a leader, and will be here for a long time. Hodgson just signed a six year deal and could be the face of the franchise in a couple years. I'd agree he is the unlikeliest of the four.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Flyers want to trade Meszaros for someone a lot cheaper or a draft pick. Colorado has cap room but would they really want to pay Meszaros $5.5m in salary? He has been poor in the preseason.

Hopefully they can find some suc... team to take him.

And with Lavy, yes, he's on a very very short leash. If shit doesn't change with the improvements that Homer has made, I expect him gone.

Acid08

Banned

Ott...a captain? Excuse me while I try to stifle my vomit.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Vanek and Ott could both be gone after this year, but they're the most likely. Ehrhoff is our best defenseman, is supposedly a leader, and will be here for a long time. Hodgson just signed a six year deal and could be the face of the franchise in a couple years. I'd agree he is the unlikeliest of the four.

Hmmm...didn't know that about Ehr

Ott...a captain? Excuse me while I try to stifle my vomit.
Yeah, sorry Fei. I fucking hate Ott, but at least he's not Kaleta.

Yeah those are the guys who wore it in pre-season, presumably the captain would be one of them. Ott seems most likely.

I think Mike Weber should have had a turn with the C in pre-season, makes more sense to me than Hodgson wearing it for a couple games.

Can't believe the Flyers waived Hall.

I like Laughton, but I think he'd be better served in juniors than getting 4th line minutes. Hall's played well through the preseason, is great for PK and faceoff work, and they're not keeping him with the main club.

If the roster stands, Rosehill won't be a healthy scratch. Something'll change before the 2nd, but ugh.

This season is going to be terrible.

"Play bad for Ekblad" begins.

Top Bottom