• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Acid08

Banned
Stole this probable Flames lineup from HF:

Glencross - Stajan - Jones
Hudler - Backlund - Setoguchi
Raymond - Monahan - Colborne
Bollig - Bouma - McGrattan

That is rough.

zedge

Stole this probable Flames lineup from HF:

Glencross - Stajan - Jones
Hudler - Backlund - Setoguchi
Raymond - Monahan - Colborne
Bollig - Bouma - McGrattan

That is rough.

dat first line.. :/

Oh well, at least they will be entertaining.

zroid

Banned
Well here's a bit of Leafs trivia I was unaware of: Darryl Metcalf (Extraskater dude) is the son of a former board member of MLSE, Dean Metcalf.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone wanna go to work for me on Monday? I've had the past 2 weeks off doing nothing but sleeping in and dicking around my home town. So not ready to go back.

Marvie_3

Banned
WELCOME TO THE NEW kawaii (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
WELCOME TO THE NEW kawaii 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

ibbYn1VR3awsqx.gif

Erdrick

In irrelevant hockey news, Setoguchi signed with the Flames.

Good riddance.

Poor Seto. At least he's somewhere he can get shitfaced every night and have no expectations put on him. Should be perfect.

We only expected him to actually have some type of work ethic other than the one he had, which was to be out of shape and play with the enthusiasm of a hungover Nik Antropov.

Saw that, good pickup I think.

Yea the Jets were cup contenders. :p Local boy too probably good for him.

*edit.. holy shit, he was getting over 3 million in Winnipeg. Good deal then.

I don't think it's a good pickup for you guys, but who knows? for the price, maybe he will actually show up for games now, because he sure had enough issues showing up for practice, let alone actual games.

The 3 million plus was from his contract from the WIld, not us. I wish we could have that draft pick back that we gave up for him.

Good riddance.

We only expected him to actually have some type of work ethic other than the one he had, which was to be out of shape and play with the enthusiasm of a hungover Nik Antropov.

I don't think it's a good pickup for you guys, but who knows? for the price, maybe he will actually show up for games now, because he sure had enough issues showing up for practice, let alone actual games.

The 3 million plus was from his contract from the WIld, not us. I wish we could have that draft pick back that we gave up for him.

Actually that was from the Sharks. They signed him to an extension and then traded him the next day at the draft to the Wild (along with Coyle and Zach Phillips) for Brent Burns.

Work ethic was an issue on the Wild but not quite as bad as it was on the jets. He showed up most nights for us but not all, for you it was the opposite.

Really not sure where he will go from here. Calgary is about as low-pressure as you possibly could be so maybe he pulls it together. Doubt he does though.

I'll let you know we can make the league bigger too, I've been out all day so I couldn't check but I'll post an update with all that as soon as I can.

Alright sounds good. Thank you.

Samyy

Actually that was from the Sharks. They signed him to an extension and then traded him the next day at the draft to the Wild (along with Coyle and Zach Phillips) for Brent Burns.

Work ethic was an issue on the Wild but not quite as bad as it was on the jets. He showed up most nights for us but not all, for you it was the opposite.

Really not sure where he will go from here. Calgary is about as low-pressure as you possibly could be so maybe he pulls it together. Doubt he does though.

Alright sounds good. Thank you.

Okay I have increased the league size to 14.
There are currently 9 confirmed teams, and 3 outstanding invites (Zaraki_Kenpachi, E-Dub, and Var)

Erdrick

Ah, I thought it was a contract given to him by the Wild. Thanks for the correction. I wanted to like the guy as I remember him being good with the Sharks but man... Such a bust last year. He's lucky to have a job in the league after last season. Wish him well but I won't miss him.

Top Bottom