• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Because they are spiders.

But they can be so adorable!

mr5349180f.jpg

Steve Simmons on The Reporters regarding the Sharks goal tending: "Nobody's ever won a Stanley Cup with an Antti in goal."

His face right after he realized what he said was hilarious :LOL

He corrected himself right after though :lol

Calamari41

41 > 38
Snakes and Spiders are awesome, that is all.

I honestly never understood why people are completely horrified of spiders.

I've never been particularly scared of spiders, but I used to wake up with bites from them semi-regularly. Combine that with the hospital trip I had to take for what they decided was a brown recluse bite, and I suppose I was conditioned to not enjoy seeing spiders around.

Snakes are chill, though.

Samyy

Steve Simmons on The Reporters regarding the Sharks goal tending: "Nobody's ever won a Stanley Cup with an Antti in goal."

His face right after he realized what he said was hilarious :LOL

He corrected himself right after though :lol

What the fuck does that even mean?
Is that a shoot at Europeans?
What a loser.

So.... what the heck is going on with all this DDos of PSN and two hacker groups/people trying to out hack each other? I am so confused!

some dude hacked the PSN and another group claimed they did it not him and the other hacker leaked their IP Addresses.

It's.. Its confusing. Supposedly that other group called in a fake bomb threat on a flight which was carrying the SOE CEO.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Whelp, just got a speeding ticket for going 75 in a 60 on the highway in the left lane. I honestly blame it on being the first day back in Washington after driving the past two weeks in Detroit where the speed limit is 70. Of course it was in a speed trap where 3 biker cops had set up shop. End of the month, gotta fill up those quotas.

Top Bottom